[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1519411032576.jpg (85 KB, 640x678)
85 KB
85 KB JPG
>Known guy for 20 years
>Quit school in 2008 and became a NEET hkv ever since
>Often speak to him
>"Heh, at least i'm doing better than him," I think
Yesterday
>Tells me he has a gf
>Think it's no more than a "girl" he met online
>No, she's a qt and they've met up many times
>Ask how the fuck it happened
>"We were like, there, and one thing led to anotherrrr, *mumble mumble* and it uh was a blur, reallyyyy~"

Holy shit, so all you have to do is uh~ *mumble mumble*~ and it's THAT easy!
>>
>>78266006
All you have to do is click like a seatbelt and let one thing lead to another and BAM you had sex and are in a relationship. Its that easy! Just say words to form a connection and youre basically in!!!
>>
>>78266060
*points*
EXACTLY!
>>
>>78266006
Unironically, it really is that easy.
>>
>>78266006
makes me want to break everything i own, this bullshit. its how people make friends too.
>go to a place
>say hi
>?????
>best friends/gf
>''it just kinda happened yeah''
I have to make an effort. they just exist but ME i have to... something else.
>>
>>78267502
Everyone has to put in effort even chad as much as you like to deny it. The rest is rng
>>
Just don't give an air of desperation. People can tell when someone is desperate and it just gives them a reason to avoid you more. Also, try going to the gym or do calisthenics and start being hygienic yourself (I'd suggest buying a deodorant). Buy new clothes that look nice and aesthetic. Get a damn nice haircut since a good haircut will make you look better than a normal or shitty one. Get a job, learn new skills, or study again if that's an option. No matter how shit your social skills are as long as people find something worthwhile in you they won't bother. You might find friends if you do all of these shit whether it is from the gym, work, or a weird and interesting hobby that involves communities but finding a girlfriend is all up to RNG. Remember, never come off as desperate.
>>
>>78266006
plapjack gfs do not count lmao

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.