[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_20240724_195627.jpg (815 KB, 1080x1627)
815 KB
815 KB JPG
Why do women get tattoos when men don't like them?
>>
>>78266135
bpd behaviour and nichemaxxing
>>
>>78266145
Not really a niche when most American zoomer girls have it...
>>
>>78266135
Cringe and Laineypilled
>>
>>78266158
should have added that by nichemaxxing i meant the ones that cover half of their body with them and not just have those small minimalistic ones
>>
Every time I make a thread explaining how I'm not attracted to tattooed women, there is an assumed female comment saying she has or plans to get tattoos specifically to repel deranged incels like myself who dare to like a woman for how her skin looks and not some social consensus about what society considers attractive.
>>
>>78266135
59% of Gen Z women have tattoos now while for Gen Z men I think it's something like 23%. Which is a pretty stark difference. Women are more likely to pick up on fashion and beauty trends so getting certain tattoos is seen as the cool new thing for a lot of them. Also a lot of women don't even want marriage or kids these days so getting a tattoo is just "living their best life" as they see it. Its part of the yaas qween female empowerment mentality, just like dying when they dye their hair or get piercings. Most men have standards so low or are so desperate for any pussy that they will have to look past these gross ugly tattoos anyways. I even knew 2 women who I simped for who had these honestly nasty looking Harry Potter related tattoos (but I got zero pussy out of it anyways).

I think men are a little more likely to think of the permenance of the tattoo and are therefore less likely to get them. A potentially bad tattoo may even put off some women who would otherwise have given them a chance, so it's better not to take that gamble.
>>
>>78266135
>when men don't like them?
Women or tattoos?
>>
>>78266135
Cuz unlike you, most women dont make decisions based on the appeal of the opposite sex. You are a fag.
>>
>>78266135
>men don't like them
I see lots of tattooed chicks walking around holding hands with their bfs
>>
>>78266281
Low quality men with low standards
>>
lol, the proverbial "i don't care about straws"
>>
>>78266135
Famous people do it. It has nothing else to it.
Dumbest trend ever. The UK and Spain are full of boomers with tattoos that look disgusting in their flacid skin
>>
>>78266135
It's a great way to stay in shape
>>
I dont get why random doodles instead of big tattoo?
>>
>>78266135
They dont care what men like. Most women find men disgusting.
>>
>>78266135
They do it BECAUSE men don't like them. They think it's their "rebellion" against men.
>>
>>78266442
>Most women find average men disgusting. They would kill themselves over Chad's opinion
Fixed
>>
>>78266463
Pissing off a significant portion of the species is a testament of women's stupidity
>>
>>78266135
>Why do women get tattoos when men don't like them?
I don't? Can look beautiful but sounds painful as fuck.
But I think men who have em are hot
>>
>>78266500
When's the last time you ate?
>>
>>78266500
When's the last time you ate bro?
>>
>>78266500
Nah, you think that the famous hot men that have them are hot.
I don't think you could care less about fat boomers with tattoos or redditors with pokemon tattoos.
Be honest pls
>>
women get it because its the trend. the type of tattoos they get are really retarded because theyre all meaningless designs. while all the dudes ive seen get tattoos of something theyre really into like anime or jesus or something.
>>
>>78266135
Just imagine how everybody who tattooed themselves a lot are gonna look when old af. Either cool edition grandparent or stupid alcoholic looking edition grandparent
>>
>>78266518
>>78266525
That's not me anon, some random guy I found on pinterest.
>>78266528
>Nah, you think that the famous hot men that have them are hot.
Idk is that man famous, neither I don't know is this one. I just found their pictures and I thought they are hot that's it??
>Be honest pls
????
>>78266546
>>>78266546
>women get it because its the trend.
>while all the dudes ive seen get tattoos of something theyre really into like anime
Not true. I was thinking of anime tattoo but I'm scared..its painful and have risks.
>>
>>78266588
i would let a tattooed twink boy choke me
>>
>>78266135
It's just what their psychology is like. Emotional creatures after all.

>be a young woman growing up in a feminist hell where all men are evil
>hate the fact that you want male attention
>want to reveal your body to them
>know (assume) tattoos are something men dislike
>get tattoos
>now you can both show off your body for male attention and still convince yourself that you don't actually want male attention because why else would you destroy your body with something men "hate"
Double think is very common within societies in decline.
>>
>>78266588
Generalizations are bad because then you get ugly people with cringe tattoos that you can't avoid looking at on a daily base.
Yes, I live in urban Europe and the tattoo craze it's disgusting.
>>
>>78266135
To signal that they're willing to do anal on first date and thus filter themselves out of the human's collective gene pool.
The only offsprings they'd have a single mom babies and those don't do well in life.
Genetic dead end in 2 generations.
>>
>>78266135
>Why do women get tattoos when men don't like them?
Same reason why women whore themselves out even though vast majority of men are universally repulsed by whores. Women do not like to hear men tell them "you can't do that" "I don't like women who...", they get hypnotised and want to do the opposite of what men tell them. Retard child like behaviour in adult women, even if it hurts them they still go for it every single time. Look how they were fighting to enter work force and military, now they complain about misery of wagecucking and try to escape the draft just like men. Bravo.
>>
I dont like tattoos and they would probably be a dealbreaker for me but I understand why people want them and get them. So itw fine. Their skin. Not mine
>>
>>78266279
>"most women dont make decisions based on the appeal of the opposite sex"
>he actually believes this...
>>
>>78266493
Pissing off the stronger sex... what could possibly go wrong?
>>
>>78266135
Its a flex for them. "I'm such a perfect 10, that even with some ugly as F crayon scribbles on my skin I'm STILL a perfect 10" Which, at their very peak of hotness, might even be true for a handful of years. Women start hitting the wall early and that tatt drags them down quite far.
The other reason is they encourage each other into self destructive behavior as a sort of sabotage. Oh I'd never get some ugly tatt but I bet I can talk my frenemy Stacy into getting one so she'll be uglier than me, and woman culture is some sort of insane circular firing squad so they all end up getting hit by something eventually.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.