[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 3million.png (1.2 MB, 1200x900)
1.2 MB
1.2 MB PNG
>the $3 million dollar a year surgeon self IMPROOOOVER
vs
>the sex addict junkie burn out
Which one do you think gets the trad wife?

https://youtu.be/GaAFVEGXs_s?si=y2iNtOlB2BjXxpu-
>>
>>78266231
shill you channel somewhere else
>>
>>78266231
Neither, but the TatChad is more likely to as you saw with ol' Jeremy Meeks
>>
>>78266231
Obviously the rot maxxing parasite at the end won.
>>
>>78266231
At least the doctor can copemaxx and fuck prostitutes probably
>>
>>78266231
Why should I give a shit and why are you shilling this dog shit video
>>
>Martin Goldberg
>>
>>78266310
He discusses Jews a lot. That's not his real name, dumb ass.
>>
>>78266335
>that's not his real name, dumb ass.
how can you be so sure about that?
>>
Yeah, women are going to turn society into an inefficient non-producing shit hole.
>>
>>78266342
Because he literally red pills his audience on the JQ
>>
>>78266359
>Going to
Already have. Why do you think everyone is complaining about inflation and young men not working or going to college
>>
Hope you know this all by social design "you will own nothing and be happy." Right now young men are going to their full time position and return home to play video games because they get no pussy. They say to themselves eventually "do I really need to live in such a big place? What if I downsize and tighten my budget? Then I can just work part time and I can play video games more." They are sacrificing a higher quality of life for more freedom. This will continue hurting the economy and that part time job will soon turn back into a full time position but the higher quality life will not return. You will work full time, living in a box, rarely going outside, while eating worms because that's more economically feasible
>>
>>78266310
>>78266335
>>78266342
>>78266370
I've been subbed to this nigga for the longest
not seen his vids in a long ass time
always thought he was a Jew himself
kek

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.