[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1694289896940522.png (495 KB, 580x376)
495 KB
495 KB PNG
>rich
>celebrity Hollywood parents
>good looking
>had male and female friends
>got nudes from a girl once
how did he fumble THIS badly?
>>
>>78266386
>how did he fumble THIS badly?
autism combined with narcissism
>>
Standards too high. He thought he deserved 10/10 blonde GigaStacies rather than kind of off looking asian or hapa girls, who he could have banged.
>>
>>78266386
He got misdiagnosed with autism instead of schizophrenia
>>
He had the world's biggest victim/persecution complex and placed a huge importance on sex and the lack of it

All he needed to do was fuck a prostitute or something, realize sex isn't a big deal and move on with his life.

Plus he lived in one of the most materialistic shithole hellscapes in America
>>
>>78266386
>got nudes from a girl once
When? What girl?
>>
>>78266427
>All he needed to do was fuck a prostitute or something, realize sex isn't a big deal and move on with his life.
Some cultures have a tradition of the father taking his son to a (safe) prostitute when he turns 16ish for this reason, to remove any complexes about sex
American society would genuinely be improved by importing this
>>
>>78266427
> realize sex isn't a big deal
So then why is rape a big deal?
>>
File: IVDT000122663.jpg (3.2 MB, 2000x1333)
3.2 MB
3.2 MB JPG
>>78266386
>boy faced manlet chose to live on-campus in IV
He really overvalued himself to a comical degree.

Isla Vista or IV (called HIV by the locals) is just a 24/7 fuckfest. The average frat-bro dude there is 6'2"-6'6" with an athletic build. A baby faced dwarf isn't even considered male there. He really fucked himself over.

Probably went insane listening to/smelling all the fucking going on, plus he was a narcissist so he actually expected women to come to him begging for his tiny dick. It was a setup for disaster, to get a taste of reality there might be one of the harshest lessons anyone can learn.
>>
>>78266495
Because it's only considered rape when the rapist is a sub-5
>>
>>78266477
This literally happened to him but his ego was too inflated to fuck a prostitute even when offered by his dad
>>
>>78266386
Retarded post, he was a 5'7 autist and possible schizophrenic. His parents were practically broke by the time of his adulthood and didn't support him, and he lived in a shitty dorm room with a couple of other people
>>
I am a guy who's never had a girlfriend. but I would never attack random innocent people like this psycho did. Rot in hell you piece of shit.
>>
>>78266386
>had male and female friends

He didnt have any friends
>>
>>78266386
He's severely mentally ill and was never gonna be satisfied unless he lived a life in which hot girls would orgasm just at the sight of him.
>>
can't dodge the rodge, kek
i remember when Elliot Rodger ran those sorority girls over and there were so many threads on r9k about the "Beta Uprising" lmfao
>>
>>78266983
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a4SdLjKCS-k

Isla Vista cuntfirmed for normie promised land
>>
>>78266983
Hah. I wouldn't be losing my mind over those slags if I was the rodge.
>>
>>78267650
He had his own car you fucking moron.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.