[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1711129922355759.jpg (4 KB, 250x236)
4 KB
4 KB JPG
I masturbated with lotion for the first time last night and the nut was so powerful that my balls started twitching and aching. I felt like throwing up afterward so I just sat there with my head down and dick in my hand.
God is punishing me.
>>
you need to see a doctor dude
>>
>>78266430
GIWTWM. I haven't had strong orgasms in lijke 10 years.
>>
>>78266430
I don't like lotion. I like the grip
>>
>>78266440
I already know I have a varicocele since I last went to the dick and balls doctor. That might be the cause of it.

>>78266464
It was an unbearable pleasure. It's deincentivized jackingk off.
>>
>>78266472
I'd rather have that then like 4-5 seconds of moderate orgasm while my benis spits out the coom. I used to have really strong satisfying 25-30 second orgasms when I first started yanking me crank.
>>
>>78266494
real. I remember when my ass used to cramp when I coomed
>>
File: 1716666916469002.jpg (30 KB, 399x399)
30 KB
30 KB JPG
>>78266494
>I used to have really strong satisfying 25-30 second orgasms
nigga how
>>
>>78266465
But then I can't stroke above the head though which feels really nice.
I was circumcised a few months ago so this lotion shit is new to me.
>>
>>78266555
why did you choose to get circumcised?
>t. circumcised
>>
>>78266512
I don't know but I think I'm going to commit to doing some pelvic floor exercises since I also have the problem of becoming an old man and having to get up during the night to piss too often these days. Maybe that'll return my gigacooms.
>>
>>78266566
I had severe phimosis and none of the stretching treatments worked. I wanted to get a "partial" circumcision but the rabbi ended up cutting basically everything.
>>
>>78266757
Why didn't he do what said bro? Wtf.
Did you try this device for stretching? It needs time.
If I had phimosis I would do everything to net get circumcised.
>>
>>78266783
>Why didn't he do what said bro? Wtf.
Something about there being adhesions or something, idk. He gave me pretty vague reasoning and English wasn't his first language so I was left in the dark more or less.
As for other potential treatments, my phimosis was so bad that I had never seen the head of my penis before, only the very tip. It didn't retract at all.
I tried using an ointment prescribed to me by a urologist but it did literally nothing so I caved and got the cut.
>>
>>78267691
Bro..... You have to do these things for a while. There is a device that's extra for phimosis which stretches your skin. But this needs time. You won't see results in one day probably months if it was so tight. How much inner skin do you have left anon?
>>
Go to the doctor, I had the same issue. It's most likely an infection in your testicles.
>>
>>78267762
The cut is basically right underneath the glans so the entire shaft is still covered in skin pretty much.

>>78268061
Fuck. What's the treatment for it?
>>
I had this for a while a couple years ago, then it suddenly stopped. No idea what it was. Only felt pain when I was close to orgasm.
>>
>>78268145
>What's the treatment
They put you on antibiotics for about a week, it's a truly hellish week though. I'm not sure how bad the pain you're describing is, but I had to miss a week of uni lectures and just laid in bed all day. Any motion caused my left testicle to flare up with enough pain to make me have to lie down again.
>>
>>78266472
Thats probably good now you'll fap less, but because you'll fap less it'll build up more and be painful, the perfect nofap.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.