[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Why is it that we try to give pets the specific conditions they need to be fully developed and happy while we don't do anything like that with humans even though we know what we need?
>>
>>78266513
You want to be some other person's pet?
>>
>>78266687
not op, but literally yes
>>
>>78266513
because humans are self loathing and they hate other people too, in an ideal world everyone would be deserving of compassion, but for normies it's only animals
>>
>>78266513
Good question OP. I don't know and I have wondered this myself many times.
>>
additionally, humans try so hard to understand pets even when they can't speak, meanwhile you'd have to go to a therapist to ensure that someone takes the time to understand you and never uses this against you, of course there are some compassionate and understanding people out there, but there's also alot of people who are judgmental
>>
>>78266513
Humans are petty. Any affection/honesty you show towards others can and will be used against you. You don't have to worry about that with pets. Also, our lizard brains don't see animals as socio-hierarchical competition.
>>
>>78266513
Yeah I noticed that humans are like "uuuuuhhhh muh cat muh dog" but there are so many people suffering out there and were like "well kids in africa are starving sooooo :)" and generally we are like "youre not owed jackshit human"
>>
>>78266513 Pets obey and are easily predictable.
>>
>>78266923
But at the same time these retards are like "HUMAN HUMAN HUMAN" "WE NEED TO BE MORE EMOTIONAL AND UNDERSTAND OTHER BEINGS" but they are usually the most cruel kind of people
>>
>>78266905
>Also, our lizard brains don't see animals as socio-hierarchical competition.
This. I guess there is just something in our brains that makes our brains more sensitive to other beings of the same kind but when its something alien like dog its just one same thing and like "whatever"
>>
>>78266927
Also this. It's part of human pettiness actually. We subconsciously feel a need to master over slaves, we are more agreeable towards humans we feel superior to, I tend to think this is one of the reasons so many Westerners go above and beyond in "saving" 3rd worlders, to the point of ruining their own countries.
>>
>>78266986
Lol. Do you feel superior or inferior to anyone? This is a delusion.
>>
>>78267050
Everyone does on a subconscious level, retard.
>>
>>78266513
pretty sure these days some people decided that if people dont get any higher on the pyramid they'll try to compensate with more of whatever they have. miserable people unable to kill themselves are the best consumers.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.