[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 5672375235723523.jpg (72 KB, 736x811)
72 KB
72 KB JPG
I split with my gf because she was always mad and shouting, she made me feel sad and anxious all the time. A month later I have come to the realization of what I have done. I had achieved my dream and I destroyed it all in a moment of weakness. I feel like my life is over i had one chance and its gone.
>>
>>78266663
how'd you achieve your dream with that girl? was she goth and a childhood friend or something ridiculous like that?
>>
>>78266832
Finally expressed my feelings for a long time friend and it actually worked.
>>
>>78266663
You did the right thing, relationships that aren't built on mutual respect and that devolve frequently into shouting matches are doomed to fail. My first relationship was like this, and I felt much as you do when we split. But it was for the best, the girl was unhinged and drove a wedge between me and everyone else in my life with her bullshit antics. You're better off.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.