[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: bling.jpg (162 KB, 1170x1162)
162 KB
162 KB JPG
Women don't have the time to be getting to know you and tease out your life circumstances to roughly approximate how rich you are. They use proxies like chainzz and cars. Now a truly baller car can be hard to acquire--you may not be approved for $60k in loans. But for $5,000 you can get a truly baller stack of chains to wear around your neck at all times, signalling to women the high value man that you are.
If you're not wearing at least three 24k gold chains at all times, you are not an incel.
>>
>>78267159
I'd rather virginmax.
>>
>>78267159
I can't compete with zuck he can outchain anybody he is the most gold chained maxxed human being who ever existed
>>
File: YOYO.jpg (18 KB, 400x400)
18 KB
18 KB JPG
>>78267159
I'm going to get some gold for my wrist when I hit 100k in my savings account.
I'm not going to wear chains on my neck because I think it's dumb.
I also precious stones so i'll probably get some tennis bracelets of varying sorts and bling myself out a la the count of monte cristo.
Also, gold on your neck does not mean you are a high value man, actually it implies you're something of a midwit who has just above the smallest amount of money available and spends it trying to look cool.
High value men are well groomed, well dressed, have business assets, investments, beautiful women, and a capable brain.
>>
>>78267159
I don't want a woman who wants someone for their money.
>>
>>78267159
Did this gaudy chain culture start with niggers or were they just the first to popularize it?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.