[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: images.jpg (9 KB, 225x225)
9 KB
9 KB JPG
Did anyone else's parents realize that you were a loser from a young age and start emotionally distancing themselves while you were still a child? It feels like I don't have parents, but two roommates who resent me for being unworthy of being their child.
>>
>>78267438
Bro that sounds terrible. Are you sure they believe that? It might just be that they are run-of-the-mill negligent. No need to take their behaviour as a judgement of your character.
>>
>>78267845
When I think about my childhood and how I was treated it's really the only conclusion I can come too. I don't blame them too much either, I am lame a fuck.
>>
>>78267438
>It feels like I don't have parents, but two roommates who resent me for being unworthy of being their child.
Yes, so much dude. It feels like I haven't had parents since 5th grade. They just gave up on me, sadly I can't blame them.
>>
>>78267438
>dad tried to teach me to ride a bike
>gives up and stops bothering
>i teach myself a few years later when everyone elsr already knew
>nigga never really taught me shit but didnt beat me or anything i guess which is good
>>
The only thing my dad ever showed me how to do was dry your genitals after a shower. Kinda suss in retrospect
>>
>>78267438
women used to find me incredibly cute as a toddler but as i grew older i strarted to look more goofy and women treated me worse.
>>
>>78267438
i suppose kinda, but in my mum's case it was moreso because she was being destroyed by substances and attracting shitty people around her then i got taken off her when i was around six
we finally reconnected recently in the last few years but i think we both know there's a certain connection that's just... missing between us
i wish i could have been a better son for her tbqh
>>
>>78267438
The parents are the ones who were emotionally immature and incapable of taking care of children. They are alcoholics, verbal abusers, are emotionally fragile and sensitive, get addictions to shopping and gambling, don't read, write or do anything creative. Just consume and watch tv and criticized the younger generations for decades. Don't blame yourself. They sucked.
>>
>>78267438
Yea, i an definitely the reason my mother became an alcoholic I remember sitting in the living room watching TV eating spaghetti and they were arguing in the kitchen she said something about like how "he's autistic" I then yelled for them to come look at my spoon because it spelt out a letter, she then proceeded to tell my uncaring father "SEE", I was having trouble in school and things like that and that was around the time I got diagnosed with aspergers and adhd I was really off the fucking walls my father is damn near a schizoid with how little he cares about anything and his range of emotion and my mother well was the total opposite, a neurotic high strung freak it was all downhill from my childhood, alot of other things occurred that compounded and made me the mess I am today, my parents are disgusting.
>>
>>78267438
She tried to turn me on to Jesus, but I turned on to the devil's ways. And I turned out to be the only hell my mama ever raised

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.