[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1721287050855880.jpg (17 KB, 225x225)
17 KB
17 KB JPG
I've just seen a post about some robot here wanting to lose weight and the jannies fucking sacked the thread
Why the fuck?
It's ok to have gay fucking homosexuals talking about how much they like dick on /r9k/ but its not ok to have threads about robots wanting to lose weight and improving their life?
I spent 20 minutes to write a long ass comment and before I could fucking hit post, they suicided the thread

THIS IS NOT OKAY
FUCK THIS I WILL NOT STAND FOR THE ENSLAVEMENT OF MY FELLOW ROBOTS BY TYRANNICAL JANITORIAL EMPLOYEES (who do it for free btw) OF QUESTIONABLE MORAL ALLIGNMENT

RETARDS RISE UP!
>>
File: 2ib9kq0fx7641.jpg (26 KB, 750x585)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
the comment:
>>78265433 RIP thread
listen here fattie and listen well because no one else is going to tell you how it is
>caloric deficits wont work long term
i want you to get that shit printed on the inside of your eyelids
now, you might wonder "but anon how the fuck am i supposed to lose weight if i eat exactly the amount i consume"
simple
you exercise more than you eat
i know it sounds like it's basically the same thing as a regular caloric deficit diet but it's not
the body has a need for a certain amount of nutrients which, in a giga mega midwit simplified way to say, is your TDEE
if you fuck with this TDEE by reducing your total nutrient intake below this threshold, you're basically tanking your entire metabolism which means every system in your body runs on reduced efficiency
>BUT
if you keep your nutrient intake at maintenance level or even increase it AND exercise like a motherfucker, then your metabolism will fucking shoot up
basically
you give your body how much it needs or more and you put your metabolism into overdrive and turn yourself into a motherfucking fit machine with hormones blasting at 180%
>vs
eating like a fucking starving slave and see how much of a chore it is to get out of bed after 1 month of caloric restriction
not to mention the constant fight with your own survival instinct to fucking eat some more which literally drains you mentally

and dont eat fucking carbs from grains or potatoes or anything refines
some fruit is ok but it would be best to avoid it for losing weight, at least for a while
eggs, meat, dairy for calcium (preferably raw), animal fats, some veggies, seeds and nuts for magnesium because it's very important, and you should be ok
eat to satiety and that's it

there's a lot of shit to be said about nutrition, losing weight and how the body works but what i told you is the best foundation on which you can build your knowledge
90% of mainstream fitness and health related information is a big fucking meme so dont trust it
>>
>>78267787
>inb4 jannies btfo this thread
>>
File: IMG_3209.jpg (108 KB, 700x673)
108 KB
108 KB JPG
Just a note to Jannies to say that my super cool threads are not getting enough attention so uh fix it dummy
>>
>>78267787
>sacked the thread
Wdym?
>>78265433
It wasn't deleted.
>>
>>78267916
wdym it wasnt deleted??????????
are you trying to tell me that im a retard?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.