[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

For too long us incels have been ostracized from society, by Chads and normies who relentless use mass media to turn society against us. Now, we go on the memetic offensive. We boil down our message to one disciplined sentence: women are classist, racist and sexist.
>women only want rich guys, they are classist
>women only want white guys, they are racist
>women only want stereotypically masculine (tall, muscular) men, they are secist
Repeat after me: women are classist, racist, sexist.
>>
stop being a retard we're just ugly
>>
File: giphy (1).gif (123 KB, 500x281)
123 KB
123 KB GIF
>>78268209
Watch out bro you're sounding kinda classist over there
>>
It really feels like it's only a matter time until women are property again. The only question is if they are going to become property as a result of civilized society collapsing, or if "civilized" society is going to make them property in a last ditch attempt to preserve society as we know it.

I've tried to talk to women about this to see if some sort of compromise can be reached. Like maybe only some women lose rights. Like blondes are breeding slaves but brunettes and redheads still get to have rights. Or maybe women give up some rights and privileges to preserve others.

But they don't want to hear it. Instead they are just like "if you don't enslave me right now I will burn this whole thing to the ground I swear."
>>
File: 1721649427241045.jpg (79 KB, 1200x900)
79 KB
79 KB JPG
>>78268246
You're getting off message. Women are classist, racist and sexist. Tthay is all.
>>
>>78268246

>It really feels like it's only a matter time until women are property again.

I feel like it will be in my lifetime but not enough to matter to my love life. What I do know for sure now is that thanks to modern technology recording female degeneracy and the information spread through the internet, we will never forget these dark ages of women's liberation and what it did to the purity and stability of our society.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.