[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

What about this is attractive to women?
>>
I mean, I just don't understand this? Women want to fuck Baphomet, goatmen, and other eldritch horrors?
>>
>>78268234
Don't forget Ancient Magus bride, kek.
>>
>>78268224
women are turned on by being forced to surrender to a man completely in control of them
>>
>>78268224
>implying it wouldn't be hot if a woman did that to you
>>
File: image.png (290 KB, 835x667)
290 KB
290 KB PNG
>>78268224
>excerpt is from My Secret Garden
>>
>>78268234
Monsters in female-written erotic fiction are just symbols for some exaggerated variant of aggressive masculinity. If a character's personality is attractive enough, you can slap whatever nasty adjectives onto them you want and they'll still be attractive in the reader's mind.
>>
>>78268224
Men's sex drives are generally higher than women's on average, but for a given man it's relatively steady and he quickly learns to control it.
Women's sex drives fluctuate wildly with their fertility cycles. For many women, her sex drive is basically zero (or negative) 90% of the time and then, for a small handful of days around ovulation, she becomes a feral thrall.
In short. Human women go into heat once a month for a couple days and would literally fuck anything that moves if their sexuality was not externally controlled.
And then their fertile window ends.
You know that moment of post-nut clarity as you shamefully close your incognito tabs?
Dial that up to eleven. And then start gushing blood from your vagina as punishment for what a bad girl you've been.

Consequently, the only time most women can fully and shamelessly embrace being such dirty dirty sluts is when ***he made me do it***.
Thus the ubiquity of women's rape fantasies.
>>
>>78268931
this mfer actually believes women dont want sex everyday lmao
dawg when she tells you she doesnt like sex, she means she doesnt like sex with you
>>
>>78268947
"Zero sex drive" just means no compulsion to seek it out for its own sake.
It's sort of like if someone made you your favorite food and offered it when you aren't particularly hungry. You'll still eat it and enjoy it, but it not gonna hit the same as even some $1 slice of greasy street pizza at 3am on the way home from the club when you haven't had anything but vodka and diet coke since lunch.

You will also occasionally encounter girls who have ONLY ever fucked during their feral thrall state and haven't developed beyond $1-slice-of-greasy-street-pizza level when it comes to sex. And then, in a relationship, don't understand why their cheap greasy street pizza isn't good when you're not drunk and starving at 3am.
>>
>>78268931

We don't say women go into "estrus" or "heat" even though that's what it actually is because normalfags have to pretend we're not animals and use euphemisms like "ovulation".
>>
>>78268931
yikes maybe you should try talking to real women
>>
>>78268931
it fluctuates monthly but NOT that extremely honestly
>>
File: roastie wishes.jpg (83 KB, 1024x611)
83 KB
83 KB JPG
>>78268234
>>78268224
UH LOOK INKWELL, WHEN CHAD POINTS A LOADED GUN AT ME, IT'S HOT OKAY?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.