[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: literallyme.jpg (40 KB, 794x594)
40 KB
40 KB JPG
> Dad knocks on my door
> Panic, close laptop
> Open door closeby, guarding inside of my room
> He wants to go in and get something
> I said I'll look for it
> He asks "What're you doing in there?"
> He says nevermind and leaves
> tfw he probably thinks I was gooning
> tfw I was actually inhaling lethal amounts of nicotine and hotboxing my room with vape smoke

Also
> inb4 "You need to be 18 to post here"
I am 18, still living with parents
>>
Are children still vaping?
Thought it's over already
>>
>>78268297
Why would it be? Literally everyone over 4yo is vaping, as they should (health benefits)
>>
thank that was a really boring story
>>
>>78268337
zyns so much better
>>
File: 1721611233461326.png (102 KB, 594x594)
102 KB
102 KB PNG
>>78268287
Ass tier greentext, would've been better if you actually were gooning.
>vaping bro
Fucking faggot, if you're gonna do nic you should smoke cigars/cigarettes, the way god intended.
>>
>>78268893
> if you're gonna do nic you should smoke cigars/cigarettes
When I'm outside I smoke cigars. Not cigarettes though because cigarettes are for girls (look it up).

Vaping is just because I can do it inside without leaving a residual smell
>>
>>78268287
>>hotboxing my room with vape smoke
>hotboxing with a vape
you're a colossal fag
>>
>>78269043
Well that's something I guess. I don't see why you don't just go outside to smoke like everyone else though, why do you have to also vape in your room?
>>
>>78269178
Because my dad gets drunk and rapes me occasionally, it's safer for me to vape in my room. I also regularly have butt plugs in.
>>
>>78269207
Not me

>>78269178
Don't wanna get caught smoking, and don't wanna walk a whole block away and come back smelling like smoke.
>>
>>78269178
One time I was bending down to get the milk and the plug fellcout and some turd fell out too and I didn't realize and then my dad stepped in it. I got a hella beating that night and he even took my vape for 2 weeks as a punishment so now I have to hide my vape in a sock in my meds box. I'm 2 years into hrt btw.
>>
Wtf haha buddy's first greentext
>>
>>78269250
The virgin fake n gay but wildly amazing greentext vs the chad authentic but boring greentext
>>
So your dad thought you were doing some weird gay shit but really you were doing some weird gay shit

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.