[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

breaking up with someone over text robs their soul of an emotional and transformative closure. it is spiritually oppressive.
>>
>>78268380
What if I simply ghost the roast
>>
If you do not a phone then the humiliation ritual becomes impossible. It must be said face to face, the danger increases.
>>
avoid this outcome by minimalizing any digital communication with your partner. avoid dating people who are the type to hide behind the digital veil. do not enable this behavior. we can unnormalize this "normalcy"
>>
>>78268387
then you will spread darkness and foster ahrimanic maladies
>>
File: IMG_8515.jpg (161 KB, 1284x567)
161 KB
161 KB JPG
>>78268380
break up with them through text at 2am so they wake up and cant fall back asleep
>>
Breaking up via text is one thing, but not letting somebody talk it out with you is the truly evil thing.

>>78268422
Who the fuck has their wifi enabled while asleep.
>>
>>78268443
>who keeps their wifi on when they sleeo
>he doesnt own his own wifi
you need to be 18 to use this website
>>
>>78268633
I meant on the phone.
When I sleep, I sleep.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.