[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Whats your view about trannies/gays being groomers? Personally I feel like people who are degenerates in one way have a higher chance of being degenerates in other ways, including evil ways
>>
>>78268670
There's a reason sexual desire is seen as an evil in almost every culture in human history. It is one of the strongest urges known to man and has a tendency to lead people into some really corrupt shit, which can sometimes including inflicting harm on others.
Men should focus and channel their sexual energy into productive tasks and not let it consume them. Becoming a total degenerate coomer is a sign of weak moral character, and perhaps even a weak soul.
>>
>>78268689
dont pretend straights woulnt coom just as much if women didnt gatekeep sex
>>
>>78268705
ah yes but they're not touching kids at as high a rate are they?
But you don't want to discuss that part.
>>
>>78268670
I find it interesting how the people who get the most obsessed with tranny groomers are right-wing/redpill groomers who talk about how women peak at 14 kek.
>>
When I was 13 I was held down and raped violently by someone. This tranny is being called a pedophile rapist because a 13 year old talked to them on discord. No actual sex, no actual violence, no coercion, nothing. I fucking hate your guts op and all the disgusting braindead monsters like you. You hate trannies so you convince yourself all trannies are pedos, you dilute the meaning of the term pedo to mean any of your imagined enemies. You and all others like you will burn in hell.
>>
>>78268670
People are usually healthy and normal or weird and degenerate. I don't believe in demons in the sense of goblins running amok, but there are definitely forces that bring bad luck, sadness, and tragedy to certain people and these people usually have bad hygiene and ugly faces and are more prone to immoral and abnormal behaviors. That's the nature of the dark side.

This dude, kris, his makeup skills aren't bad (probably I don't know shit about makeup) but it just looks totally off and unnatural. There's like this weird radioactive orangeness. Sometimes, the dark ones can mask it but there is still an uncanniness or predatoriness that can never be rubbed off. It's just as larpy as a weak man pretending to be tough.

Obviously, Mr. Beast is a naive and generous man. Not just kris but all his "friends" are probably wolves taking advantage of his talent and genius.
>>
>>78268689
>sexual desire is seen as an evil in almost every culture in human history
More Abrahamic bullshit.
Sexuality was demonised in your desert religions as a form of control.
There's actually evidence to suggest that it is the suppression of sexuality in the west which allows and encourages perversions and unacceptable sexual behaviour to fester and grow.
Sex was celebrated as a life giving act from Greece to Britain before Christianity took over and made everyone afraid to even talk about it.
>>
>>78268831
Not the dude you're responding to but Materialism are evil are synonymous in Gnosticism, Manichaeism, Buddhism, Hermeticism, and some subsets of the Mystery schools. It's not just the God worshippers but some pagans too. Also, if you think we are repressed now you have never seen how repressed it gets in the worlds of arranged marriages and indigenous savages.
>>
i think straight men groom more than anyone but it's so normalized it only sticks out when it's high profile, but when any trans/gay person does it's talked about a lot more. i think people should care more about grooming victims and not constantly try to gatcha about it or politicize it. people using dr disrespect and making him a talking point for this sound stupid. both are bad, and both got a huge reaction. only difference is the people who are staying quiet on one are the ones speaking on the other, vice versa.
>>
>>78268813
>these people usually have bad hygiene and ugly faces and are more prone to immoral and abnormal behaviors
You're likely putting the cart before the horse here. People like this are more likely to descend into degeneracy because they have less to lose.
Chad is probably just as likely to be a perv but he's less likely to act on his impulses because he has a good life and doesn't want to ruin it.
>>
>>78268670
i just cant believe we're letting out country get this out of hand to appease rich pedophiles.
Somethings gotta give at some point man
a majority of the population already thinks we're gonna have a civil war because lefties dont know how to leave people alone

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.