[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_9283.jpg (459 KB, 1170x1016)
459 KB
459 KB JPG
Why cant people stop lying? I understand telling the truth can be uncomfortable sometimes but holy shit people lie about the most innocuous shit for no reason
>>
>>78268724
Hey OP, have you lied today?
>>
>>78268724
>I understand telling the truth can be uncomfortable sometimes but holy shit people lie about the most innocuous shit for no reason
What are some examples OP?
>>
>>78268724 Atheists/wrongdoers lies. They cannot reason.
>>
File: 73222969269.jpg (59 KB, 640x620)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
>>78268724
We're living in a era where 90% of baby boomers should never have been parents so people will be fucked up and full of shit until the 2100s probably.
>>
>>78268724
Lying is natural and normal and useful for navigating social situations.
>>
i never lied in my life and i dont have any secrets so why would i
>>
>>78268724
i never lie simply because it is much harder to lie than just tell the truth. once you tell a lie you have to make a permanent mental note and keep up with it forever
>>
>>78268737
idk if OP's experience is same but people from my country love to boast about materialistic things, their place in the hierarchy and anything they can say that will "bump" them a step above you. i heard so many lies about sexual encounters, money(and anything related like houses cars), or just straight up putting others down with things that didnt happen. i am just glad to cut off ties and move to a different country, you cant have anything genuine with these types of people
>>
>>78268724
i became very used to lying at a younger age to appease my tyrannical single mother who is extremely mentally unwell. lying comes as natural to me as breathing.
>>
>>78268724
with the rise of autism pathological lying is only going to become more common
the only solution is a culling
>>
>>78268752
this is how jews think

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.