[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: GQI0fc0XsAEOUuf.jpg (27 KB, 504x722)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
most incest bros can live in blissful ignorance thinking it's just a fantasy, that it's not real and it doesn't actually happen in real life.
meanwhile last year i heard from my mom that one of my relatives impregnated his first-cousin. they were both 16 at the time. my relative's parents just let them be alone upstairs, because they were cousins after all, and there's no way two cousins would do something like that, right?
i haven't been able to not think about it for a single day since.
>>
>>78268756
sorry bout that cuz.
>>
>>78268756
Cousins doesn't terribly surprise me considering my own sick family has said shit about relatives you shouldn't think but siblings is really fucked up and definitely rare. I had a pink hair psycho cousin that said I was a hot guy at a family party to my other cousin and it weirded her out. Never stick your dick in crazy but especially not a relative.
>>
>>78268756
I want to impregnate my BBW fat tits brown cousin tho. I would do anything for just cumming inside her without a condom.
>>
>>78269270
that's what i'm saying. imagine the ecstasy of those few seconds cumming inside her, it's worth ruining your life over imo. not that my life isn't already over, it's just my ultimate fantasy that my life was ruined this way instead.
>>
>>78268756
My parents are second cousins and my great grandparents are brother and sister. Incest is based unironically.
>>
According to leddit father daughter incest happens in one of of every 20 families. So if your class back in school had 20 girls, one of them had been csaed by her dad.

Google says sibling incest is 1 in 10. I personally think teenage sisters sexually bullying their little brother is very common.
>>
>>78270010
Father daughter incest is far too demonized because people often have a very naive concept of how it actually happens. If you've ever been around a little girl as an older teenager or an adult you've noticed it's pretty common for them to try to 'seduce' you as a game. And it isn't just 'passive' either. They are very persistent and will insist on it even if you push them away many times. This doesn't mean giving in is justified, but men are hypersexual by nature, and society treats older men 'taking advantage' of younger girls as an inherent character flaw or a sign that the guy is irredeemable. Men are surprisingly easy to prey upon, even by individuals who people often say have 'no agency'. Just one of the many ways male heterosexuality is demonized in today's society, this is knowledge that people in past times intuitively knew but has been carefully erased from the collective consciousness as feminism caught on, and is now just being rediscovered by psychologists and such.
>>
>>78268756
sorry bout that cleetus
turns out men can really get pregnant
>>
>>78269439
Yeah. Though it would be nice if my cousin and I kept the baby, idk. I want to PLAP PLAP her and continuously get her pregnant until menopause.
I would ruin my life for it though, yeah. But she has to consent in the mating heat moment so she shut ups and we keep this unforgettable lovemaking between us. I know she likes me a bit, so I'm sure she wouldn't snitch if we had sex.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.