[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1552356959952.jpg (1.7 MB, 3880x5184)
1.7 MB
1.7 MB JPG
>women have amazing breasts, asses, faces, smells, feeling, touch
Shame that vaginas are fucking ugly. If cis women had penises life would be so much better.
>>
>>78268897
>If cis women had penises
FAGGOT ALERT, FAGGOT ALERT
>>
where would you put pp then?
>>
no, this type of body definitely goes better with a vagina
penis and boob is just wrong
made for nipple play and and amazonian
>>
>>78268897
they may look strange but once you smell them theres no way you can be a faggot.
>>
>>78268928

their pussies unironically smell like fish and copper pennies though. I thought the fish thing was just a meme until I smelled my first pussy.
>>
>>78268953
>6
they dont smell good but its like a primal attraction when you get a whiff
>>
>>78268953
did you think they would smell like candy and roses?
organs smell like organs, im sure penises smell weird too, like a faint piss scent or something.
>>
>>78268968

It is NOT a primal attraction. It's nose-curdling.
>>78268985

no, but i didn't think they'd smell like the damn ocean.
>>
>>78269244
Have you tried being straight? You're clearly set to gay
>>
>>78269244
The ocean. Explains why women like the beach
>>
>>78268897
Hey op, would you date a girl (biological female) if she had all those attributes
>women have amazing breasts, asses, faces, smells, feeling, touch
and looked exactly like your picrel but have this procedure done (my picrel)?
It's meta SRS. A gender surgery for FTMs. Basically you feed clit the T, it grows, they take womb out if you want, close the vaginal hole and put fake balls to labia majora.
It looks like small version of cis dick. There are bigger clit results as well.
What do you think? Cis girl who looks like exactly your picrel but have meta? Would you date her or girl with pussy, if you have to chose?
>>
>>78268897
This is how basically all bi men talk and this is our main gripe with women. Pussies are weird and dumb and everyone should just have a penis instead.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.