[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

I hate interacting with people because of how many social and status games they play. Not to mention all the gay rituals normalfags make you jump through like hoops.
>>
>>78269150
>hate
if you use words like "hate" you're the problem. Why is it always hate and not just strongly dislike?
>I hate hate hate hate hate
so much that it becomes self fulfilling prophecy that people will likewise hate interacting with you because you give off the same aura
>>
>>78269150

>so much that it becomes self fulfilling prophecy that people will likewise hate interacting with you because you give off the same aura

what is it with this fucking cope that because I have a bitter outlook I have to have a bitter persona in front of people as well? Are you retarded? Have you never heard of impression management?
>>
>>78269200
>what is it with this fucking cope
>le I'll reply to your post without actuallying reply so that I win the argument by default cope

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.