[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1708650744247902.png (1.46 MB, 850x1360)
1.46 MB
1.46 MB PNG
Has any straight guy here been with a guy before? How was the experience? Would you do it again?
>>
>>78269182
i fiddled around with a half black tranny once, their dick was tiny, which was disappointing considering they were a good 3 inches taller
>>
>>78269182
>has any TOTALLT STRAIGHT NO HOMO dude done gay shit before?
>>
>>78269201
straight guys have gay sex all the time bro
>>
>>78269182
First time I tried to bottom for a mixed black and white man and he had a small penis and didn't know how to fuck so I actually felt like he had raped me and deleted grinder and other gay apps for a while until I tried again and met an older black man who has been perfect as a top. He's clean, Patient, hung, has his own place and even party favors

Definitely recommend it
>>
I keep telling this story, I had gay sex almost every day with this foreign soldier I met at a joint exercise in Slovenia. We frotted, made out with each other, would go to the woods together to fuck, would suck each other off while we were in patrol bases and next to each other at night. It was so primal I couldn't believe it. I'm not even gay, but I still think about him. We text sometimes but it isn't the same
>>
>>78269361
Classic prison gay story
>>
>>78269361
But yeah really thinking about it, I would do it again ngl. I felt like something was a bit wrong, but the ability to just totally let go and engulf yourself in that sexual pleasure. It isn't just gay sex, but having sex where you and your partner are in love or very lustful for each other feels good in a way that is indescribable. Like the best feeling ever. I feel bad bc I lost my virginity and boiginity to him but I still have dreams or fantasize about what we did. No homo
>>
For a brief period of time, I was hooking up with a couple of trans women. One of them was an old coworker I had worked with before she transitioned, the other was her girlfriend.

>inb4 "those were men, you fag"

Anyways, one day my friend and I were gonna go see a movie and I asked if it would be alright if I invited the trans ladies along, which he said was fine. So we watched the movie, went out for drinks at a bar, then we decided to hang out at the ladies' house. The trans gals dressed down into more comfortable clothes and we smoked some weed for awhile (I brought a joint and they had a bong).

Then my friend says "y'know, you haven't shown me your room yet" so then the four of us retreat into their bedroom. One thing leads to another and then my friend is getting his cock sucked by one girl while I'm making out with the other. We never had sex that night, just a lot of kissing and dick sucking. At one point my friend and I were laying on our backs next eachother while we were both getting head, and he taps me on the shoulder. When I looked over, he was holding his hand up for a high five. I quietly placed my hand against his, but then I just started laughing my ass off. I'd known this guy for well over ten years, him and I both had been through terribly emotional breakups, and there we were, getting our cocks sucked and high fiving.

All in all, it was fine. Would've been nice if it devolved into a full blown foursome with penetration and all, but it was still an unforgettable experience. I'd probably do it again if the stars aligned, but I'm not gonna go looking for it.
>>
>>78269601
What age when this happened? Aren't you afraid of stds?
>>
>>78269633
This happened just a couple years ago, so I would've 28.

Not particularly worried about STDs. Nothing's come up since then so clearly I'm clean.
>>
>>78269182
i been with a tomboy and also a 6' nonbinary butch bisexual
both female but felt gay as fuck.
>>
Fucked some guys wife and she made him suck my dick afterwards
Didn't like it but I was making out with her at the same time so I was able to tolerate it
>>
>>78269182
Straight guys cant have gay sex unless they are forced into it, otherwise they are gay
>>78269336
Thats gay af nigga
>>78269361
>>78269593
you gay nigga
>>78269964
straightest person here
>>
pretty soon after I turned 18, I got on grindr and went over to this 50 yr old guy's place. He wanted to spank me and I got so horny I gave him head. Had to think of women to cum when I was jacking off after he came.
>>
if you have been with a guy you are not straight, believe me

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.