[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Vent, reply, advise, troll, whatever thou wilt
>All spineless cowards with no conviction or integrity
>All talk with a God complex level of narcissism and demand respect where none is deserved
>Give awful unsolicited advice then get pissy when I throw it in the trash where it belongs
>Nosy, but act like it's "just asking questions"
>See me doing things my own way and get mad because it's "wrong" i.e. not being a pussy
>Nearly all extremely fem-brained, male or female
>Say casually retarded things like "Calm down", "What reason do you have to be mad?", "You have to let people do what they want"
>Lord it over my head that they did me """favors""" as a small child
This could apply to any number of them, and in any combination. Many not even directly involving me at all. This is everyday but somehow the breaking to make a thread is hearing my bipolar 57 year old uncle griping at his mother that he has the right to leave the house without explanation and she NEEDS to know where he is at all time. Total disownment feels more tempting by the day
>>
>>78269452
>Total disownment feels more tempting by the day
you are the problem, literally move out
>>
>fatherless
>Dad was a giga-chad with a bunch of other mariages and a bunch of other kids but a terrible father
>all my relatives are insufferable STUPID females. Who never think before they act
>Only other male relative who is still around is my younger brother, who is an insufferable selfish IDIOT who shoplifts
>Grandfather never spoke. Ever. Let my grandmother wear the pants (a fucking woman)
>my uncle is literally a tranny

I love all of them except my sister who is the biggest bitch imaginable x10 (you would literally not believe it)

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.