[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: america.png (908 KB, 1234x723)
908 KB
908 KB PNG
Why aren't you taking the car home pill
>FREE roof over your head
>ZERO rent to jewish/boomer landlords
>ZERO goy neighbors
>ZERO taxes
>Get to watch the collapse from the safest places in weimerica
>PARK your car rurally and don't spend any money for 7 days
>Low insurance($30/mo)
>$100-200 expenses at the most per month, can be made in 1-2 days
>can camp at natural parks

You are mentally ill if you need a big piece of land or big house. A small van is enough for many people and if you're a NEET you definitely can live out of a small car if you take out backseat and passenger seat.

Just live out of your car until the collapse and stack silver whenever you have extra money and go pick it up at the post office.

Just save up money doordashing and doing odd jobs and you'll eventually have savings and money to do anything

https://youtu.be/8ofHlPVGR68
>>
>>78269463
>Why aren't you taking the
I took the
>live at home with your parents for as long as you want pill
enjoy not having proper showers, you stink
>>
>>78269498
You can shower anywhere for $2 in america and who cares what people think lmao, normie.

Also what happens when you parents die? This is a way to actually live free without relying on anyone. Feels good to go cross country and live at a national park and hike
>>
>>78269509
>normie
this is a board for robots, I don't have a driver license, go back normalfag
>>
>>78269516
you are powerless enjoy getting eaten alive by niggers in the city
>>
>>78269529
>powerless
have fun sleeping in your shoebox with no running water
>>
File: 1721743501841935.jpg (28 KB, 654x499)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
>>78269463
Wow anon you really beat the Jews
>>
File: unnamed.jpg (17 KB, 512x288)
17 KB
17 KB JPG
You know what, I might actually do this. What does one do to prepare for the vanpill? I'm sick of living in this rat infested apartment with roaches and shit. How much does the average van cost in the US? What brand am I looking for? What should I buy to build my van house?
>>
Nigger go back to your shitty thread on /pol/ you're already spamming on like a schizo
Fucking faggot
>>
>>78270109
If you want it to be spacious, buy a used box truck and fix up the cargo space with all your necessities like a bed, cabinets for a kitchenette, etc. Or fuck it, just buy a used RV. All the amenities of a home without having to fix it up yourself.
>>
I've been researching this forever the van life is a hipster meme for travel vlog posers who want to make instagram videos or participate in a fad. they always quit after 1 season to 9 months and you always see these fags trying to resell their butchered van life vans a year later . nah.

the real meta is buying cheap land when you are young and learning basic life skills such as constructing a shack.
set up rain water collection, or go to a free spring or well and have cheap solar panels for basic electricity for lights

all this can be done easily for under a few hundred dollars.
I'm gonna start this real soon I probably won't document it or make youtube videos about it
>>
>>78269463
this some loser shit
id join the military at that point
theres no future in living in your car

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.