[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_0327.jpg (6 KB, 240x232)
6 KB
6 KB JPG
>born autistic
>not even the good kind

Holy fuck.
>>
>>78269559
The vast majority of autism is low functioning. Savant-types are extremely rare.
Normies care about looking cool and trendy far too much to realize they're calling themselves retarded. So they do things like broadening the "spectrum" so far that the word is now irrelevant to the original group of people it referred to. They want to have their cake and eat it too.
>>
>>78269559
>>not even the good kind
stop playing video games and jerking it to sonic and start reading math books
>>
>>78269571
>Savant-types
savant here, I literally graduated HS as valedictorian being voted most likely to succeed in life for the year book. I graduated college two years ago and have been entirely unemployed and without any friends, savant means shit
>>
>>78269559
Ok thanks for letting us know
We can't help
>>
>>78269559
>Not even the furry kind
One shot at life and already failed
>>
>>78269559
Is it true that most autistic people are unemployed?
>>
>>78269618
True and fact checked.
>>
>>78269559
Stop eating processed food. No more frozen garbage or anything out of a cardboard box. Eat real food with nutrients, and drink mineral water with silica to remove aluminum from your brain
>>
>>78269559
>when your special interest is either something fictional or something literally against the nature of people to do
>>
>>78269629
Is there a specific reason for that?
>>
>>78269654
>work a job
>normies see youre autistic within minutes
>play normie games per usual
>say fuck that and stop going, if youre not fired for "not being a good fit"
>>
>>78269571
Yea im low functioning asf, havent went out the house in a couple months now rotting i suppose, life is humiliating
>>
>>78269559
I could use my autistic interest in music and probably make some money off it but I am way too lazy.
>>
>>78269696
Just record yourself playing and post it unedited, minimal effort and still chance of payoff
>>
File: 20200917_020618.jpg (27 KB, 342x319)
27 KB
27 KB JPG
>mfw I got the smart with computers and deep lore knowledge of metal gear solid autism instead of the 3 month old genius entrepreneur savant autism

It was over before it even started
>>
>>78269696
no you couldnt, stop lying
>>
>>78269559
retarded enough to live with suicidal idealization
retarded enough to have unsurmountable self esteem issues plauging every part of my life
retarded enough to have learning difficulties

not retarded enough to be exempt from fulltime waggie
not retarded enough to be actualy good at my hyperfocuses
not retarded enough to live ingorantly of my issues
>>
File: 1721678898876598.jpg (10 KB, 296x296)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
>>78270780
>Tfw retarded enough to be exempt from the wage horrors
Blessed in one thing.
>>
>>78269654
>Is there a specific reason for that?
The most important trait for succeeding in life is being able to communicate well with others. Autists can't do that.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.