[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_3205.jpg (66 KB, 1024x582)
66 KB
66 KB JPG
>talk to a woman
>literally any woman
>even a guttersnipe
>has dozens of suitors at any given moment
This is gay as fuck. Im going to go do my own thing, normies better stay the fuck away and bitches better stay the fuck away too. If they didnt want me when i was trying to know them then they cant have me when im not, ill be the same person then as i am now
>>
>>78269851
>>talk to a woman
your first mistake
>>
that's what i've been saying.

this is the start of a new paradigm shift. especially with AI waifus. solitude can be embraced.

and i hate the niggercattle that thinks the dynamic OP mentioned is unironically a "le nature" thing when it can (and will) easily be subverted by pure will and chaos. the worst part is that they trick themselves into thinking they HAVE to participate in it.
>>
>>78269897
Its definitely not a nature thing, its not some fact of reality governed by physics. Its a behavioral trend among women who have brains and a degree of control, be it free or not whichever idea you subscribe to they still possess a will
>>
>>78269851
>Talk to girl
>seems interested
>strings me along
>constantly talks about her ex and other dudes
You aren't missing much.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.