[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 2aixs5t7i5v61.jpg (1.19 MB, 1920x1733)
1.19 MB
1.19 MB JPG
>oneitis asks me what anime I'm watching right now
>Say Nagatoro
>"Anon, that's a show for pedophiles"
>>
>>78269898
that was an obvious shit test. All anime is for pedophiles. You fell straight for it by giving her an actual answer.
>>
>>78269898
call her retarded or something, there's way worse out there and popular at the moment
>>
>>78269914
What is the correct answer
>>
>>78269922
tell her you don't watch anime obviously
>>
I hope she's not still your oneitis after this.
>>
>>78269898
Dump her and get a Japanese gf that would understand.
>>
>>7826989
>nagatoro
Batman could not get this information out of me
>>
File: naga16.jpg (7 KB, 149x161)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
>oneitis
your also a teenage so its no problem
>>
>>78269898
I don't care if you love lolies but Nagatoro is most ugly looking bitch ever.
Out of all anime waifus you decided to pick her. She is literally so ugly i almost throw up the first time I saw her. Most ugly female anime character ever made. Anime community will never recover from her disgusting ugliness. And yet moids still simp for her.
This is just another proof you are mentally ill. Imagine choosing this bitch over all anime women.
KYS.
>>
Just act all innocent and tell her "I didn't know that." Too late though you failed her shit test.
>>
>>78269922
the only correct answer is whatever show is popular among normies, so basically JJK, DBZ, one piece, demon slayer
>>
>>78269898
Why do so many robots want a waifu that bullies them?
>>
>>78270224
The flesh fang mindbroke you that badly, huh?
>>
>>78269919
normies have gone completely retarded about "sexualization in media" so they think literally any sex scenes, sexy female characters, and especially underage sexy characters shouldn't be a thing (don't look at their Deku smut they secretly look at though)
>>
>>78269898
"oh sorry my bad i meant to say my favorite was shoujo ramune"
>>
>>78270265
I mentioned this on another thread but 2010's feminism and its consequences have been an unmitigated disaster for online discourse. It wasn't this bad before. It doesn't help that big tech keeps feeding their delusions by clamping down harder and censoring fictional content while twelve year olds can easily access onlyfans nudes, cartel beheadings and discord servers full of adults willing to prey on them.
>>
>>78270282
Is Shoujo Ramune a Fate/Kaleid spin off?
>>
>>78270311
yeah I know, I've been interacting with the online anime community for almost 20 years now, older fans never acted like this, this only became a thing around 2020 or so when normies became anime fans en masse
>>
>>78270265
it's actually a problem when it has nothing to do with the story or have any narrative meaning or context, and just peddles to coomers who think scantily clad children is ""culture"". also boring as shit when some dogshit western show shoves in some random sex scene. it sells because it's the most primal low-hanging-fruit arouser and it'll never be anything more than that
>>
>>78269898
That's why you always tell people you're watching whatever shonen is popular at the moment
>>
>>78270424
which is JJK atm, was chainsaw man before that, demon slayer prior to it, etc. normies don't develop fandoms or anything either so once it's out of the spotlight normies have moved on, JJK will be dead in a year or so even though currently it's one of the biggest media things right now
>>
File: GREo-SaXMAAcf4V.jpg (36 KB, 732x647)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
>>78269898
find a different girl cuz she sounds annoying

>>78270041
^
>>
>>78270445
This, when people throw that kind of accusations so lightly all you should do is telling them to never talk to you again
>>
>>78269922
"I know, that's why I'm watching it."
>>
>>78269922
"I don't watch anime, that's for dickless faggots, pedophiles and virgins. I'm far too busy updating my stock portfolio and watching C-Span."
>>
>>78269898
>Telling someone irl that you're watching Nagatoro
You would have been better off saying you were watching Kiss Sis or Chikan Shita Yoshi
>>
>>78269898
Niggataro is a masterpiece
>>
>watching susderptoro
wyatt was banned in vain...
>>
>>78269922
Yes, its too bad that you expired already.
>>
>>78269914
if its the shit test, what counts would be how he responds to her saying this
>>
>>78269922
>why do you believe that?
works 100% of the time. doesn't accept or validate anything, and now forces the other person to actually give a reason for their beliefs instead of leaving you to blindly justify yourself against their accusation somehow.
Literally just say
>why do you believe that?
and watch as she gives an argument that you could cut through with a spoon. We all know the real answer, "I heard someone else say it and I accepted it without thinking", but people don't like to admit that ever.
This works for more than normie-tier "[anime] is for pedos" debates as well.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.