[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_3581.jpg (111 KB, 2000x1500)
111 KB
111 KB JPG
To Women,

I resent you. You can't successfully argue you're innocent anymore and you keep doing it anyway. You're all gross.

Anon
>>
>>78269975
>To Women,
please never make a thread again
>>
>>78269986
I'll likely make another one tomorrow.
>>
>>78269995
>another one tomorrow.
we know, you been doing it for months
>>
>>78270005
Anon, i've been doing this for several years.
>>
File: 1720890809378472s.jpg (8 KB, 187x250)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
>>78269975
>To Women,
>I'm a faggot.
>Signed, Anon
>>
All women are guilty. This cannot be glossed over, you can't bully it away. They're awful. They're not just awful in the past, they are continuing to be awful to the majority of the opposite sex right now in such a way that you have to be full of shit to not admit.
>>
It's time for every woman to make serious revaluations of their behavior and rhetoric. They're awful and need to change.
>>
Relationships with women are as shallow as the women themselves. They're baggage and hassles and miserable to be around.
>>
>>78270072
>All women are guilty.
>All women which means women who have cancers and other illnesses, women who are being raped, beaten up, little girls included are all GUILTY MONSTERS!!!!

I thought all we need is to listen to men to understand them. Looks like I was wrong. Men are truly genuinely retards.
>>
>>78270176
Yes they are guilty. Just because you slapped a victim label on them doesn't mean they never or will never commit a crime. You're giving women an out they don't deserve. It's time to demand a harsh judgement of women. This hasn't been a friendly conversation for men. It's time women shared in the meanspirited poison they've poured out on males. Women don't acknowledge it. Fine. But it's time for a reckoning. There is no other way forward. There's simply no alternative. Women aren't fighting the problem. They are the problem. They can only get worse until they can no longer keep a lid down on the toxic misery they make.
>>
>>78270176
Being raped or beaten doesn't make you automatically a good and sinless person your whole life. Sorry to burst your ego centric victim complex rape fantasy bubble. Women are monsters, no matter how much smoke they blow up their own asses all the time.
>>
>>78270176
You're presuming women are innocent victims when you say they are beaten or raped. Are men who have been raped or beaten all not monsters either? No. Men who are beaten have the agency to be moral or immoral. Women, if you believe they are equal to men, might be victimized by some happenstance. But it has no bearing on their morality or guilt for any action they take. Further women drastically overstate their victimhood and have milked it to the point they ought to apologize in guilt and shame for it. You should apologize for abusing sympathy to victims just to avoid the obvious truth that women have been absolutely awful and owe men an apology and a drastic change in their behavior.
>>
>>78270176
Women believe victimhood is the essence of moral superiority and then delude themselves into thinking they are victimized when they are actually quite privileged and frequently talk down to others who suffer far more greatly and unnecessarily.
>>
women are infuriating
>>
>>78269975
thank you for the perseverance catposter, you're one of the few posters on current /r9k/ I can stand
>>
File: tone.gif (3.1 MB, 724x500)
3.1 MB
3.1 MB GIF
>>78269975
i dont care

more cat photos
>>
File: 1721430833097579.jpg (70 KB, 450x600)
70 KB
70 KB JPG
>>78271225
You are welcome and appreciated here friend, thank ya.
>>78271238
sure here's a cat.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.