[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 16058.jpg (538 KB, 1200x1200)
538 KB
538 KB JPG
I'm antinatalist because it pisses off Elon.
>>
>>78270025
>I'm
not on pol and so I don't care
>>
>>78270025
>ending your geneline to show the chuds
bravo retard, that map seems kinda skewed also i would expect turkey and other to have higher birth rate
>>
>>78270025
Im surprised Kazakhstan and Uzbekistan have such high population growth. I mean for one they're post soviet states, also for muslim states they're pretty irreligious which was mostly caused by them being post soviet states that had state atheism just a few decades ago, and finally there's also the whole Aral sea drying up thing which made a lot of the country more arid while removing an entire fishing industry and slowing down irrigation for their cotton production (take a guess at what caused all that).
>>
>>78270038
Is there a good convincing single argument against ending one's geneline though? Genuinely asking.
>>
It's pretty wild who is actually making babies. One of the families at my church has adopted five children all from the same meth addicted mother.

There's another mom in my church community sorta who has three daughters. One of them is 19 and already has two kids. The two others are fraternal twins that are like 14 or so. One of those is kinda slow and both of them have flirted with me while their mom is like ten feet away.

More and more of the next generation is going to be children of mothers who are some combination of fanatically religious, mentally challenged, and trainwrecks.

The folks with more reasoning capacity won't completely die out. My cousin is a neurologist and her husband is a computer programmer and they have one child together. But those types are going to get rarer and rarer.
>>
>>78270082
its maybe the only reason why you even exist right now on this earth is to continue your geneline as did your parents before. all animals live to breed and die
>>
>>78270113
So? If something exists that doesn't mean that its purpose is to reproduce or that it even has a purpose at all. There's no spanking session once you die childless.
>>
>>78270110
I think I read about this somewhere actually. The people more suited to being parents either overthink how prepared they need to be, choose not to have kids in the first place, or only have one or two kids (at/below replacement level). Whereas the ones supplying the world with more children are the religious, the destitute, and those who are impulsive and don't think about how to raise kids in the first place.
>>
>>78270025
You're antinatalist because you're too ugly to fuck.
>>
>>78270025
based Arabs. the vanguard against subhuman euroshit degeneracy.
>>
>>78270135
It's frustrating because when I try and talk to women about this they start speaking jibberish. I ask them ok how do you expect feminism to win when you a feminist are proudly childfree but Mrs tradwife helpmeet quiverfull doesn't believe it's moral for a wife to ever refuse her husband sex over there is having 10 children. You realize that's going to create a society where a rapidly increasing number of children are growing up basically in cults.

Then they're like "no no but I can be the witchy aunt librarian to those children and help them understand the truth and break free." Like that somehow changes the inevitable structure of that sort of society due to the math.
>>
>>78270185
The arabs aren't even that based though. They're mostly at replacement level, not increasing. Africans are the based ones here by your standards.
>>
>>78270198
I am African and Arab (Sudanese), so I don't really care what you think. Cumskin dicklet.
>>
>>78270197
While that is true you also have to understand that progressive and more educated people generally don't have as many kids and never have throughout history. Yet the world keeps getting more progressive as access to better education increases. The right outbreeding the left has never been a problem for this reason and it's also why the right vehemently hates education.
>>
>>78270218
I am Lebanese you retard I know this shit first hand.
>>
>>78270239
ayri fi kos okhtak al gahba
>>
>>78270197
It's actually honestly almost too late. Because this is how you get a society that's banning abortion and shutting down libraries and clamping down on sex education. Stuff that's already happening right now.

I'm waiting for liberal women to realize "hey wait maybe I should have three children and teach them women's rights are human rights and marriage should be a partnership of equals" but it seems like there's no interest in any of that stuff. They somehow want to inflict their ideology on society without being involved in raising society.
>>
>>78270185
I mourn my birth as a non-Arab every day and night.
>>
>>78270222
This hasn't been a thing "throughout history" this changed with the advent of birth control dummy.
>>
>>78270278
Sid boosak al Abeed.
>>
>>78270025
Guys, should I impregnate my Japanese girlfriend? Note that I already have kids with a white woman but this Japanese girl is obsessed with me and wants kids too.
>>
>>78270025
the savages in africa mogging almost everyone lol
>>
>>78270334
Take care of your fucking kids you deadbeat.
>>
>>78270354
I already do take care of them, Anon.
>>
>>78270197
Feminists dont understand that they're the reason everything is so shit these days. As long as they get to ditch their responsibilities, they could care less if the planet becomes a shitskin favela in 300 years
>>
>>78270295
retard you can't speak arabic
>>78270290
its easy just learn the language, move to UAE, and theyll accept you
>>
I detest Elon but I'm definitely a pronatalist. I'm also a hardcore lib and anti-racist unlike all the people who apparently only want their particular group to have babies and not the others
>>
>>78270397
>hardcore lib and anti-racist
Enjoy being out bred and then wiped out by people who vehemently disagree with these two points.
>>
>>78270379
It's not my fault this stupid board only uses english characters, I don't know how to type in this pseudo arabic bullshit.
>>
>>78270379
Will I have to become a Muslim? I can never be religious, but I'm sure I can fully respect Arabic people and their every custom.
>>
>>78270409
I will prevent that by continuing to help oppose rightism and authoritarianism. Including from my own ingroups
>>
>>78270475
Quit being stupid anarkiddy
>>
the only people my age i see with kids around here are white trash so i can only assume it was an accident and the lady didn't want an abortion. poor bastards.
>>
>>78270435
no, there are tens of millions of arab christians
>>78270415
you used plural instead of singular
>>
>>78270198
The birthrate in sub saharan africa is also crashing. Its just that their birthrate has been so insane that it doesn't really show on maps like this.
>>
>>78270025
That's a weird reason for being one
>>
>>78270025
Elon doesnt come on /r9k/ dipshit
>antinatalist
Then kill yourself faggot or admit that you just use that label for attention. Dumb fucking redditor
>>
>>78270544
And how am I supposed to know that? They both make the e sound. Whatever, you're a nigger and a slave, happy?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.