[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1590293366279.gif (129 KB, 336x277)
129 KB
129 KB GIF
how do i get my first job?

im 21, never had a job. ive put in like 15 or so applications for stores/restaurants around me over the past month and no one has called. also im a pretty awkward person due to being shut in for 6 years. dont have anything to put on a resume and i have only a ged.

anyone got any tips? neeting isnt an option unless i wanna end up homeless in a year or so and be continue living like a crackhead.
imagine asking for life advice on fucking 4chan
>>
military. if not, what other skills do you have? what even remotely interests you? are you in school? what's your family or living situation like?
>>
>>78270407
Look up job placement centers near you and see if your city has any job placement programs. Besides that, networking and try to get back in touch with the places you put applications in at and don't just wait for them to contact you. If that fails you might be able to do gig work to get by or go work in a call center.
>>
>>78270407
You're kinda fucked anon. I think McD's still does walk in interviews
>>
>>78270407
>15 in a month
you dont want a job your just pretending to try to those around you

down here in Aus you must do 40 a month MIN to get welfware and even thats bearly trying. oh also a resume without a CV isn't a aplication it's wasting everyones time.
>>
>>78270431
>military. if not, what other skills do you have? what even remotely interests you? are you in school? what's your family or living situation like?
not in school dropped out at 15, military isnt an option unless they accept depressed boymoders, i learned to program thats it really.

my family is a bunch of retarded redneck crackheads and i live in a crackhouse.
>>78270448
guess im fucked.
>>
>>78270407
I only applied to one job in my life and it was the same company my father worked for. He assured me I would get it because the owners were cool, but I completely fucked up the interview. The only question I remember is "If you were a belt who would you wrap yourself around?" Safe to say I never received a call telling me I wasn't eligible.
>>78270431
I was arrested for shoplifting while carrying a firearm. One of the court orders was to take a gun safety class. The instructor told me about his friend who enlisted in the army for 25 years. When he got out he went back as a private contractor to bomb people with a drone. Why would I want to kill people?
>>
>>78270456
>military isnt an option unless they accept depressed boymoders
They do, go to the recruitment center so you can go fight for Israel and sodomy
>>
>>78270407
you should be putting in 100 applications a month. this is not a joke. looking for a job is a full time job.
>>
>>78270612
>If you were a belt who would you wrap yourself around?
what kind of fucking question is this?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.