[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1661355957913718.png (721 KB, 467x697)
721 KB
721 KB PNG
Men here often talk about preferring a flat chest or small boobs. I don't really see how that's possible. Can some anons explain to me exactly why they prefer small boobs over big boobs?
>>
>>78270538
well one of the ideas behind it is that thick, big booby bitches are more likely to get male attention and therefore more likely to be sexually promiscuous
>>
>>78270538
I do not have a preference. I know when someone is beautiful.
>>
>>78270549
so it's not actually preferring small boobs themselves, but things associated with small chested women?

it's over.
>>
>>78270558
no, it's not that cerebral.
>>
File: 1666255369279033.webm (792 KB, 608x1080)
792 KB
792 KB WEBM
>>78270538
low IQ guys go to girls with big boobs and leave everything else to us
>>
>>78270538
Flat-chested women tend to be more insecure about their sex appeal, which the men here can relate to, and thus it's more attractive. People are most attracted to those who are similar to them.
>>
>>78270538
>Can some anons explain to me exactly why they prefer small boobs over big boobs?
same reason why dominant women prefer short guys with smaller dicks
>>
>>78270538
>>78270558
it's also a preference because most guys here are basically guaranteed to be into hentai/JAV/Asian girls who all mostly have small boobs, and that shaped what we're into
>>
File: 1589231343634.webm (2.85 MB, 920x518)
2.85 MB
2.85 MB WEBM
>>78270538
They don't, they're just coping with their flat girlfriends or wives.
>>
>>78270569
>>78270571
yeah it's literally this, people who have small body parts that are typically considered unattractive are very shy and insecure about it, which is relatable and cute and also appealing for those with more dominant personalities
>>
I like small chests because I like licking and sucking on the whole titty rather than part of it.
>>
File: EBtQVxcUcAApY4K.jpg_large.jpg (248 KB, 1440x1440)
248 KB
248 KB JPG
>>78270538

Haven't you ever seen Sommer Ray. Small tits compliments some women's physiques. You need to have an ass though.
>>
Small perky tits look good

And I like to contemplate the vast expanses of a flat chest, it can add cuteness to the figure
>>
>>78270538
nigga we like kids here. its not rocket science.
>>
File: 1456353988965.jpg (430 KB, 920x920)
430 KB
430 KB JPG
shape is more important than size. Also girls with small tits tend to be skinnier, and guys like thin girls.

Lots of girls think they're hot shit because they've got fat tits, but they've also got a fat face, fat arms, fat legs, and a fat ugly gut. Or they take off their bra and their tits sag like a deflating balloon. Real men would rather trade that for a girl with smaller, perkier tits.

There are guys who like big saggy mishapen tits swinging down past their belly button, but those guys are fucking depraved.
>>
>>78270538
I have been a flatchad my whole life. Flat is more feminine and gets me rock hard, I don't even like B/C cups and up. It has nothing to do with looking young or any pedo shit. Flat is hot on short girls, medium girls, and tall girls alike.

It doesn't have anything to do with the properties of flat girls like that anon mentioned above (having less partners or w/e).

It looks really great in dresses too vs. big boobs. I would never want to date or marry a non-flatty.

It's just genetic I think, this preference

Plus, holding them closer to your heart, etc etc.

Flatties please give me your hand in marriage I will treasure you forever
>>
File: cyn-12.jpg (153 KB, 687x1024)
153 KB
153 KB JPG
>>78270538
Oversized, low hanging or oblong boobs just look really unsexy to me, same with double-wide asses. But for some reason I'm very attracted to women with big round stomachs like this, like a fat potbelly along with thicc thighs and arms, but medium tits, and I don't even mind small tits as long as she has some tits, not totally flat. I like those size boobs, even on a big fat lady like this.
>>
>>78270538
certified titty boy reporting in.

if my misses didn't have headsized tits I would spend my whole life wanting to know what it's like to two hand a titty.
while it's nowhere near equal I can understand girls who say they need to experince big dick at least once.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.