[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1715098663237.jpg (1.78 MB, 3000x3000)
1.78 MB
1.78 MB JPG
I wish I could convert to Judaism. Or at least learn more about it. Books can only take you so far.
>>
I've never got this. What does Judaism give you that something like orthodoxy or catholicism doesn't? If you don't like the fact that protestantism is stupid (which is fine) then you can just convert to one of those religions which have a long history of acedemic theology backing them.
>>
>>78270749
That's a cute bunny there
>>
Judaism irl is nothing like the christcuck old testament. We actually have a hexagram on our flag, symbolic of the hex, or curse we have the entire world under. Real judaism is just black magic, plain and simple.
>>
You can marry into a jewish family but you'll never truly be one of them unless you are born a jew.
>>
>>78270752
>which have a long history of acedemic theology backing them
Why does this matter? I want to find enlightenment and self actualize, which religion has the most extensive McStablishment behind it is irrelevant. The point of true spirituality is to transcend. Them being such an earthly institution with such an extensive history of killing, torture, and oppression just shows they are just another evil human institution.
>but in muh bible it says-
Actions speak louder than words
>>
You can't convert to judaism you dumb retard

You need to be racially a jew (mother is a jew) for judaism. They don't believe have the right soul or "nepesh" otherwise. The religion literally teaches non-jews are soulless beasts lmao.

At best you'll be a shabbos goy being a stupid slave for kike nonsense.

It's just another narcissistic bullshit trap for low frequency people

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.