[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 202407250207.jpg (687 KB, 1108x1758)
687 KB
687 KB JPG
I'll suicide myself soon. It will be in a range of two weeks, probably one since its when classes return. I just reached a limit where life isnt fun anymore and i can't see any reward in continue to live in this twisted universe, just despair and emptiness on me and on everybody else. Getting outside my house is extremely uncofortable but staying at it its too. Seeing anything that isnt my pc screen is to agonyzing and annoying, the real world textures are too ugly, the same with the smell and the sounds I'm able to hear outside from my headset. So thats why. I cant explain but there is a huge dark (or maybe a clean as the light) energy inside me telling me thats the only way to be happy. I'll eat some bread and chocolate and than i'll probably rope myself.
Speaking of rope, i guess that raping a girl from my class would be nice, she's too hot, honestly. I'll die without being a kissless virgin, all my frustration from women being aliviated by my savage trusts in her small pussy and big tits. It will be nice.
Bye, NEETs, i wish you a happy life.
Rope and Hope are just one letter appart. How ironic.
>>
>>78270755
How old irigano121
>>
>>78270755
ANSWER FEMBOT
>>
>>78270767
wtf is irigano121
im 19yo, repeated years in school 2 times...

>>78270815
i am not a fembot. i will rape a girl after all, with all the manhood aCUMmulated in my dick. HEH
>>
>>78270879
Damn, anyways life sucks youve had 19yrs of a shitty life (assuming), just cope or go all out, i sometimes feel weird cus the suicide baiters here seem to be in a better position than me but all i do is rot instead
>>
>>78270893
I will never understand how anyone would kill themselves over "feelings bullshit". Omg a girl wouldn't kiss me so I gotta off myself, PLEASE. At least you don't have to take 20 pills a day just to live
>>
Don't do it. There is hope for people like us, though it's faint. That specific girl didn't do anything wrong to you, & while women can't be incels, she could be a general autist, like we are
>>
File: GOrcu44XQAA95H3.jpg (1.19 MB, 2500x2910)
1.19 MB
1.19 MB JPG
>>78270755
I'm in a similar situation, failing out of university at 19, I'm gonna end it soon before classes come back. Maybe we'll meet in the next life anon. Godspeed
>>
>>78270879
>>78271764
I'm 20, i felt the same at your age. It doesn't get any better.
>>
>>78270755
You can always kill yourself with a strong rope and a tree. It's voluntary, life is good, there's no reason to rope blah blah but unironically actually consider it
>>
>>78270755
There hat to come a point at which you decide either I demand the universe to fix my life or 'the headspace' right in this second so that the rest of my life is 1000% perfect or you kick the chair and you're out which is most likely the better option.
>>
File: 1721861153758116.jpg (349 KB, 1115x1547)
349 KB
349 KB JPG
just get a job or an apprenticeship or smth if u care about uni that much
or grow weed and gift it who cares
add some blackjack and hookers and it's lit
sounds like severe skill issues
>git gud
>>
Wish I wasn't a fucking pussy and was able to do it too. Well some day anyway, good luck anon.
>>
>>78270879
>wtf is irigano121
newfaggot
finish highschool and goto uni, fuck some bitches, get a degree and then gtfo of am*rica

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.