[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Im 20
I can't drink
I can't smoke
I have no car

How do I actually enjoy life?
>>
>>78270967
I'm 34 and I enjoy life plenty good without these things
>>
smoking weed made want to just kill myself 24/7, at least now I can handle myself. You're not missing out on much dude
>>
>>78270999
how?
they say i can't enjoy life when i don't have a house, a car, family and kids
they say i will rope at 40
>>
>>78271101
People say a lot of things, some say the moon is made of cheese
>>
>>78270967
maybe you shouldn't have been born in a country where the legal age for those things is 21 and car centric infrastructure is everywhere
>>
>>78270967
Find an older person with a car and ask them to provide smokables and drinkables.
>>
>>78271101

they are either boomers or nepo babies who got it all from their dads, they live in their own separated bubble of a world were consooming is the only pathway to happiness

but in reality, if you don't need to commute you don't need a car (plus inflation made getting one impossible), smoking is just self-destructive escapism, at least renting frees you from worrying about taxes, so being a rentoid isn't all that bad

tl;dr: you can be happy having those things at 25 to 30 because inflation and boomer greed is shit
>>
>>78271101
who is they? normfucks who do nothing but gossip and worry about what coffee liner might give them breast cancer? who the fuck cares
>>
>>78270967
Why can't you smoke and drink?
>>
>>78271170
my parents behave like i owe them grandchildren
one day they saw that their peers put their grandchildren on avatars and kinda whined to me about it
>>
by running away into your fantasies
>>
>>78270967
>I don't ingest poison. urr durr how can I enjoy life?
>>
if your'e in school still just work on finishing that, get a job on campus if it's possible for you. it's a shitty ass time right now everything is expensive as fuck so there's not much to do without spending a bag unless you have a park near you to chill in for a little bit every now and then or something.

also, if you really want to drink that badly there's for sure a liquor store or 2 near you that doesn't id, as long as you don't look literally 12. worth a shot. dunno how you'll get there, but yeah.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.