[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_0814.jpg (72 KB, 640x480)
72 KB
72 KB JPG
>you finally get to bag that qt you've been lusting after your whore life
>you end up dating and eventually getting married
>she's the perfect woman
>one day she gets pregnant
>it's your kid
>it's a girl

what would you do, bros? You just helped give birth to a monster.
>>
File: happy.jpg (84 KB, 580x490)
84 KB
84 KB JPG
>>78271069
cool! i can't wait to raise her to be a successful strong independent woman
>>
actually that is the ideal outcome. in fact i would be hesitant to do anything that could result in natural conception for the 50/50 chance it's an inferior male. in 2024 females are the superior gender, life less drastically affected by ADHD/autism if they have it, which they are less likely to, they perform better in academic, social, and corporate settings, ie the tightly organized multi tasking social hierarchy of western post industrial society. marriage, which is universally available to the gender, offers a path to society sanctioned neetdom, if that is chosen as an option.

males on the other hand, could end up posting here.
>>
*hobbit hits pipe*

think about it logically..

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.