[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_0397.jpg (32 KB, 400x397)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
if ur an incel why dont u just have sex with another incel

then neither of yall are incels anymore
>>
>leddit spacing
kill yourself
>>
There are no female incels and I ain't a faggot like OP
>>
good point op, thats why there's no gay incels, thats correct.
>>
>>78271147
And if any female wishes to disagree and insist she's totes an incel, okay, cool, lets fuck.
>>
>>78271154
femcels are a figment of your imagination
>>
File: beatles.jpg (80 KB, 1280x720)
80 KB
80 KB JPG
Did you know that all four of the beatles contracted gonorrhea while in Hamburg 1960. Makes ya think
>>
>>78271177
i want to have intercourse with john lennon
>>
>>78271198
go find his gravestone, probably public knowledge
>>
>>78271177
https://voca.ro/14Ak5BPaTIiu
>>
File: 1721873028183159.gif (473 KB, 400x220)
473 KB
473 KB GIF
>>78271161
>femcels are a figment of your imagination
Female incels do not exist, tardfarm.
That was the point being made.
>>
>>78271239
help im saving this forever thank u so much... it will be a pleasant memory of the time i mustered up enough courage to make a 4chan thread
>>
Tired of women fagging up everything with their new made up words they invented for people who don't kiss the ground they walk on and bend to their every whim and fancy. There is no such thing as a Incel. Lots of men hate women because they are truly evil. They are a cancer on the organism that is society. Women know they hold power over men that's why they can call people incels. Women work purely off of instinct, and their prejudice towards men knows no bounds. Stop making it seem like men are somehow subhuman because they get rejected by women. Women are scum! They love rejecting men and they hate commitment. They are sadists, and social darwinists.
>>
>>78271625
there is such thing as an incel and many men on here consider themselves incels pal... women arent the only people using the term incel
>>
>>78271625
Thats something an incel would say

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.