[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: FcFmvfGWIAAadwl.jpg (48 KB, 1280x960)
48 KB
48 KB JPG
i never read a book in my entire life, does that mean i'm illiterate? english is not even my first language
>>
>>78271249
No. Playing SA1-2, heroes, shadow, 06 is better than any book I've read
>>
>>78271277
there is a Adventure Sonic Addon for Sonic Robo Blast, and this game is free and can run even in my shitty computer, haven't stopped playing ever since
>>
>>78271249
Your definitely retarded. "Illiterate" means you can't read at all, not that you don't read books dumbass. If you seriously mean you can't read then the fact that you're typing, and presumably living your life on the internet is a complete and utter miracle. And you should read more books frankly, more people do. Reading can help you become more creative internally and increase your already existing reading skills.

Also, Sonic is seriously mid, and the only reasonpeople "like sonic now" is because the kids who grew up with this crap are nostalgia fagging.
>>
>>78271293
>Your definitely retarded.
>only reasonpeople
>"reasonpeople"

no terminal retard, the only retard here is you, also, it's just a image, why do you have to be soo fucking offended and triggered over a image? does Sonic Triggers you that much?, it obviously hit your nerves so of course it does

please kill yourself and do the world a favor
>>
File: kino.png (335 KB, 500x372)
335 KB
335 KB PNG
>>78271293
I wouldn't say it's nostalgia, more so that sonic hits my specific autistic needs (no, not the chris chan kind). He's a cool role model and I wish to be as cool as him. I agree the gameplay could be improved upon but it's the whole package that makes it all work, there's something special about it, that perfect balance of edge and cringe that makes the games so endearing. Specifically the ones I named, classic sonic doesn't fulfil it for me and modern ones are all crap
>>
>>78271324
>Look ma he forgot to space two words!!

Interesting how you only focused on the Sonic part. For your information, no, Sonic does not offend or trigger me, I just think it's stupid. You seemed alot more butt hurt then me over my ONE sentence relating to Sonic.
>>
File: 1711069188499989.jpg (45 KB, 567x614)
45 KB
45 KB JPG
>>78271364
you're a terminal retard REGARDLESS, you can't call others retards while being retarded enough to space just words, you're soo retarded you don't realize how utterly retarded you are

and no, i don't believe sonic does not offend/trigger you, i just posted a image of sonic and that was enough to talk shit about it, proving even more how much of a retard you are

seriously, kill yourself right now, your existance is a mistake
>>
>>78271249
I have read some books, but for learning, they are/were about my two autistic hobbies (even though they are useful skills); in my defense, they are/were big asses which took several months to finish them. The only "real" book I have read is The Metamorphosis.
>>
>>78271293
and what have you read huh?
>>
>>78271462
I'm currently going through a book by the name of "The Paris Architect". It's ok, but definitely not my thing. I do enjoy how the author incorporates He's own knowledge of architecture in the plot though. That's pretty cool.
>>
>>78271481
>muh feel bad for france
couldn't say a worse recommendation if you tried
>>
>>78271513
I never said the book was amazing. It's just not my thing. I didn't recommend it either. Found the book at a used book store and I heard the author was an architect. Thought his line of work would add something to the story. It doesn't really, besides the shitty protag having his little internal autistic monologs about how "le way the pillars are immaculately detailed is truly le exquisite". Granted, those autistic monologues about architecture are neat. I wish it had just been a book about an architect obsessing over his craft rather then the whole WWII stuff.
>>
books are shit
>>
>>78271570
>t. Panjeet
>>
>>78271570
but why you say that anon?

in the words of a certain philosopher, bad books are poison, and i agree!
but not all books can be bad right?
>>
File: House of Leaves.jpg (65 KB, 860x1160)
65 KB
65 KB JPG
>>78271570
But House of Leaves is kino.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.