[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: b0xgirl.jpg (68 KB, 640x629)
68 KB
68 KB JPG
Maybe they're right all along.
Whenever im forced to interact with normalfags, it feels like theyre finding me repulsive and looking at me in a sense of disgust or hate. that they sense that there has to be something truly wrong with me that i cannot sense or fully comprehend my self, it feels all the faults about my self that i already can see is confirmed by others, but there is something they sense more about me than my self. it feels all these people who mentally tormented me all these years were right, because they are all living their lives now surrounded by family and friends while im here left to rot in my own prison. theyve won and ive lost, but whenever i try to join their normalfag world just to stop taking so many L's in life, copy their mannerism and speak like them, it comes out as unnatural or forced and i end up feeling exhausted then isolating my self from society even more, because that would never work, they would still be able to see through me no matter what and they can all sense of how much of a loser I am. Whenever i share any of my interests or thoughts it feels like i am humilating my self.
>>
File: 1717903170654531.jpg (626 KB, 1200x1811)
626 KB
626 KB JPG
I used to consider myself superior to normies because I used to be interested in science, philosophy, and politics.

Then I understood: normies aren't interested in intellectual stuff because they're too busy fucking.

I am not above the fight, I simply lost it. In fact my high interested were likely just a cope to start with...

Now Im not even interested in anything anymore...
>>
File: 1721760104346775.png (22 KB, 241x225)
22 KB
22 KB PNG
>>78271579
Why do you care about their opinion so much? God help you if someone treacherously backstabs you and throws you to the mercy of the masses though.

You're not supposed to be among them p. Find happiness in yourself and quieten your insecurities and fix your problems bit by bit.
>>
>>78271579
normalfags are inferior to us, the thing is the game is rigged against us, (((they))) don't want the thinkers outside
>>
>>78271579
inferiority and superiority are all relative. are you inferior in the sense that society accepts them and finds them more attractive? obviously. try thinking up ways you are "superior" to others and in what contexts. if u can find something to be proud of, maybe the confidence will transfer over to the social world.
>>
>>78271579
>>78271590
>>78271595
Early neglect or social ostracization makes people retreat into their own mind. Those who are never given the training to feel that they can trust and engage with the outside world cope by retreating into themselves and living in their head so to speak.

The detachment protects against the isolation but at the same time perpetuates it. Normies don't "see through" you so much as they recognize subtle behaviors on your part that indicate shyness etc.

It's a bit beyond the scope of this discussion but there is no self. Everything about you is only a series of learned behavior responses to different stimuli. You can work to undo the damage but it takes a while to what is essentially untrain yourself and learn new behavior patterns. It also requires an environment and participants who can make the training effective.

tl;dr you got psyoped into normies into being a loner. It's not an inborn quality of your imaginary "self"
>>
>>78271689
>*by normies
by the laws of grammar Nazism this post is now invalid fake and gay
>>
>>78271689
holy crap... so i'm literally lain?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.