[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: p083st4x.jpg (39 KB, 704x396)
39 KB
39 KB JPG
I'm going to a mental hospital in 4 hours. Not really anxious about it other than settling in the first day. My biggest fear is there being no women. Hoping there's a crazy girl (or nurse) I can get freaky with.
>>
>>78271790
First time at the mental hospital or you've been before?
>>
>>78271795
First time. I've been to a mental health wing of a hospital before, but this will be my first time at an actual mental hospital.
>>
There will be women but I doubt you'll have enough privacy/secrecy to get freaky with them.
>>
>>78271806
I've heard modern places do 15-20 minute checks and have cameras everywhere so that's probably true. Most I'm looking for is something under the tables or some kissing.
>>
>>78271790
It really depends honestly. If you're going to a general psych ward for all ages, chances are there will not be a lot of women your age. You might get lucky, though. You never know. Especially if you're going to a unit that is specifically for young adults (sometimes they split the 20 somethings off from the other adults so the dementia patients don't freak out the kids).
>>
Moids like you disgust me and it's another reason why I'm glad I no longer work in a mental hospital.
>>
>>78271790
>sick women having the worst time of their lives in the literal hospital
>mm I wanna get freaky with them cocky want boing boing
>>
File: 4r23r32.png (1.17 MB, 872x826)
1.17 MB
1.17 MB PNG
>>78271877
Might as well make it a worthwhile experience for the both of us. My cock can fix them
>>
>>78271790
>nurse
yeah the only ones you will get are fat grannies. Don't dream. Speak of the devil >>78271864
>>
>>78272389
thankful im into gilfs.

I'm off to the mental hospital now, bye bye :)
>>
>>78272460
well anyways, survive. Hopefully you have a garden area there or park that's the only way I survived my go through

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.