[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_2206.jpg (199 KB, 2048x1538)
199 KB
199 KB JPG
hi r9k i'm sure you all know your ruler empath-chan, isn't she so gorgeous? look at her, she's an aryan goddess and mogs everyone to oblivion. i would do anything to be by her side, to let me take the opportunity to be the victim of her spitting; there i will kneel, mouth agape, eyes pleading. show your love for your god by worshipping her and thanking her for gifting you the miracle of life, she knows you didn't deserve it
>>
>>78271840
It's not true love until you're willing to eat her shit
>>
File: LgHCf6QE_o.jpg (1.48 MB, 4070x4097)
1.48 MB
1.48 MB JPG
>>78271840
empat is an ugly cunt
>>
>>78271840
is this one of those reverse psychology threads were you act like a simp to make us hate on her
>>
File: FmdCzjzXEAEJICz.jpg (3.1 MB, 2150x1891)
3.1 MB
3.1 MB JPG
>>78271840
Wonni is better
She actually knows how to draw

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.