[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Eghhhhfugggh.jpg (107 KB, 800x600)
107 KB
107 KB JPG
>started crashing the mall to look at cute young girls there
>>
>>78272145
You're weak. You're outta control. And you've become an embarrassment to yourself and everybody else.
>>
>>78272145
Same but with taking busses
>>
>>78272256

I also ride a bus to get to the mall so yeah
>>
>>78272183
OP goes out to see actual women unlike you weeb loving fatso
>>
>late twenties
>go to mall with mom occasionally (I'd have no reason to go to one otherwise)
>see young couples walking together, resist urge to stare
>wish I was the guy, wish I was as tall as him, or wasn't bald like him, wonder how self-confident and neurotypical he must be and what his life must be like
>try not to stare when seeing cute girls walking with their friends, wearing fashionable pretty clothes I never see girls wear in real life
>wish I had had friends to go places with when I was younger, wish I had experienced young love with a girl who wears pretty clothes like that
>crushing sense of how even though they are right there in front of me, they might as well exist in another dimension for how different our lives are

Insipid thoughts, but it still causes this intense, visceral despair for some reason.
>>
>>78272145
>>78272256
I'm too anxious to even leave the house these days

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.