[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 2t2e4kpimys31.jpg (711 KB, 2230x1600)
711 KB
711 KB JPG
I have anime and movies I need finished. I want to do it with someone. You don't have to be talkative I guess it just feels natural to do it with another presence. Not going to vc and you have to have an anime picture leave your contact if you want.
>>
File: yui-hirasawa.jpg (35 KB, 900x506)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
i get too nervous around other people!! but good luck finding someone anon
>>
>>78272393

Don't think I've ever had luck, in anything. Doubt it starts now.
>>
File: yui212.jpg (49 KB, 800x450)
49 KB
49 KB JPG
>>78272420
well same here hehe, but your on 4chan, im sure some lonely anon would want to watch stuff with u
>>
Why am I getting suicidal vibes from this thread? It'd help if you listed a few examples of what your backlog looks like. I have a large anime backlog too but I am admittedly a filthy casual with entry-level taste.
>>
>>78272470

>It'd help if you listed a few examples of what your backlog looks like. I have a large anime backlog too but I am admittedly a filthy casual with entry-level taste.

I don't have a huge backlog and anyone adding me shouldn't expect to watch anything good. I'm finishing owarimonogatari and the rest of the monogatari series from there. Finishing classroom of the elite. The 3rd a quiet place movie, that planet of the apes movie and furiosa. I doubt have faith in those but I'm obligated to watch them. The lesson of evil and Inland empire.

>Why am I getting suicidal vibes from this thread?

I'm not suicidal. Just tired.
>>
File: yuii.png (250 KB, 316x309)
250 KB
250 KB PNG
>>78272558
i get how you feel
I have quite a large backlog of things i need to finish but i dont even have the energy to finish them
I just cant watch 30 episodes in a day like i used to
>>
>>78272595

>>78272595

I have the energy to do what I decided I would. I'm tired of indulging the part of myself that craves human connection. It's parasitic, providing little but reducing me to a husk in this drawn out and predictable process. I normally talk to Ai instead, but I can't watch movies with Ai so. Here we are.
>>
>>78272691
ah i see, i normally also talk to ai a lot to make up for my 0 human interaction.
I normally talk to ai about the shows i like, its ashame that they cant watch shows with you
>>
File: 1699811176165436.jpg (528 KB, 1200x675)
528 KB
528 KB JPG
>>78272715

It is a shame. Although I may not be satisfied even then, because Ai doesn't have any flaws unto itself so it doesnt feel human. Crazy how in order to feel a connection there has to be a flaw somewhere. The human condition is so destructive. Speaking of which what about people makes you nervous.
>>
>>78272382
i don't want to talk to anyone
because they would realize i have nothing of value to offer anyone

being insecure is so unfortunate. i remember once being not insecure and better things happened. then i knew i had value to other people. but now i play the self fulfilling prophecy

anyways don't respond to this. it's pointless and i'm sorry for saying it. i'm going to go watch jurassic park right now. while i think about my pathetic life
>>
>>78272759
>Speaking of which what about people makes you nervous.
I think for me its the unpredictability, i normally have to plan out entire conversations in my head if i ever need to talk to someone, so if they say something that i havent planned for i panic and shut down,

Im autistic so im not very good at convos...
>>
>>78272382
>you have to have an anime picture
Gay
>>
>>78272382
i recognize your writing style. i didn't think you were so lonely, you're a nice anon
>>
>>78272897

I'm also autistic among other things so I relate. I just take it very slow when I speak, which results in people speaking over me. I let them, ignoring all pressure to speak faster, and finish my thoughts. Do you also feel that social pressure to engage immediately with your entire body and attention directed at you from others. I am very much out of body, with a vacant look even when dealing with people irl since I have to constantly be in my own head.

>>78272903

You're not wrong. I've met more interesting people without anime pictures but I'm so online at this point it feels weird not to talk to one. Being interesting isn't a prerequisite to this anyways, so it is what it is.

>>78272952

Sure.
>>
>>78273010
>Sure.
am i wrong?
>>
>>78273055

So lonely could be the lonliest person in the world or the least. Maybe you recognize me maybe you don't. Maybe I'm nice maybe I'm not. I don't care to speculate since people believe what they want and I don't see the benifit.
>>
>>78273123
you're here of all places asking for someone to watch anime and movies with you. that makes you lonely.
making people believe that you're nice has the obvious benefit that they'll stick around for some time, or at the very least try to approach you.
>>
>>78273154

I saw this reply coming from miles away. Not going to bother explaining why you're retarded. Even if you learned another retard will pop up in yout stead. See you later retard number 78273154.
>>
>>78273172
how disappointing. guess i was wrong.
>>
>>78272382
How the fuck do you people have issues making friends on the internet?
It's the easiest thing in the world. Hop on some medium-sized discord about some interests you have that you can do together with other people, like playing games together and hang in VC. Done friends acquired after 1-2 weeks.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.