[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 5d0.png (171 KB, 758x644)
171 KB
171 KB PNG
Why does all of 4chan hate them so much?
>>
>>78272387
>Babbies first midlife crisis
If all you've ever known is hedonism, getting older fucks you up real bad and you start to lash out like a fat woman after weighing herself.
>>
>>78272387
because i hate myself
>t. 01 zoomer
>>
File: Henrietta.gif (1.5 MB, 620x343)
1.5 MB
1.5 MB GIF
Zoomers have no taste and they pretend the shit they like is revolutionary. Do zoomers like Evil Dead? No! And Evil Dead is badass!
>>
>>78272410
holy shit it's the guy from fortnite
>>
>>78272410
Why is gen x so based bros. Best era in human existence.
>>
>>78272440
It's the burn noticer.
>>
Because we're getting old, and old people don't like le new generations. It's always been this way, and it's gonna happen to Gen Z too. It happened to Mellenials and Gen X.
>>
>>78272452
>Gen X
>He doesn't know that I was born in 2003
>>
legitimate retards, annoying parrots that vomit whatever stupid ebonics they hear on social media. nothing redeeming about them
>>
>>78272519
>t. fatlennial wigger
lol, lmao even
>>
>>78272519
>stupid ebonics they hear on social media
millennials were the og wiggers
>>
>>78272519
Mellenials already did this. Just replace social media with TV.
>>
>>78272527
>part of that generation defending that generation
your literacy rate is on the floor and all you can do is spout the same 5 retard phrases over and over again for converstation
>not part of that generation defending that generation
what the actual fuck is wrong with you?
>>
I saw this one video with a Gen Z kid and it was retarded. So all of Gen Z must be like that!
>>
>>78272410
>Zoomers have no taste and they pretend the shit they like is revolutionary.

Every generation does this.

Infact a lot of the things you hate about Gen Z are the same things Gen X hated about Mellenials.
>>
They don't like themselves.
>>
Zoomer myself but whenever I see them on the internet I have to hold myself back from raging as well.
>>
>>78272387
if i despise them but i was born in 2002, does it mean im not a zoomer?
it's like incels, i technically am one but i dont hate women or have those weird ideologies so most people would probably not call me one (i hope)
>>
4chans all about hate hwut are you talking buddeh>>78272387

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.