[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1721903085387.jpg (2.81 MB, 4000x3000)
2.81 MB
2.81 MB JPG
Today's Lunch. The meat expired 2 days ago but I decided that's still good enough.
Didn't quite turn out the way I expected but it's still delicious
>>
>>78272456
Eggs and rice and a protein bar, and that's my last meal for the day.
>>
>>78272474
Bretty solid. Are you doing OMAD or sth?
>>
File: 5758-29416-28990.jpg (6 KB, 167x168)
6 KB
6 KB JPG
>>78272456
Chunks of chicken with lentils in tomato sauce? Old fries? That doesn't look appetizing to me. And that's one of the ugliest plates I've ever seen. There's no food that looks nice against the Jackson Pollack look. 0/10
>>
>>78272500
look buddy, it's one thing to insult my food. But insulting my tableware is not acceptable. If I see you on the streets, I'll be sure to tell you my opinion about your whacky clothes and your crooked teeth
>>
>>78272490
Nah, just trying to lose weight while getting enough protein to not totally deteriorate. It has worked so far, lost nearly 20 pounds and my goal is 30. I generally only eat one full meal a day and try to get about 60 grams of dietary protein total, which normally means supplements.
>>
>>78272516
nice. well if it works, thats a good thing. But couldn't you just stuff yourself with vegetables? They got next to no calories since theyre basically 90% water. Carrots, cucumbers, salad etc for a light dinner
>>
>>78272532
I do eat enough vegetables, I'll just eat a raw carrot for a snack or breakfast. I don't really mind being hungry, I am just determined to get my daily protein and nutrition intake while also keeping below 1400 kcal per day. It's surprisingly easy.
>>
>>78272547
ah nice. gotta respect the dedication.
>>
>>78272557
I'm legitimately autistic and have pretty good willpower. I have also kept lifting three days a week and doing lots of cardio to keep my fitness up, but man, the cardio kicks my ass sometimes because of how little energy my body has to draw on. Once I have slimmed down I am going to start eating way more protein and focus on regaining my muscle.
>>
>>78272456
All I am eating today is half a loaf of bread, with thin slices of chicken for filling. Trying to wait another couple of hours at least. Unless I am weak and have a packet of crisps (in burgerese: chips), which is for the days I don't have bread or chips (in burgerese: fries).
To save money, I bulk order packets of crisps when they are on discount, but I got fucked over by two stores for lack of stock. So I am trying to make my stock of crisps last at least another month, or to early September. I also switched from lasagne to chips for better weight per penny.
Such is the life for an unemployable aspie who's trying to live on 30 a week, but save a third of it to build up some savings. Doesn't help when I slip and buy some food outside, or a food delivery that is extortionate. Even going into McD's is too expensive.
I long for UBI, so I (and all) can be free from any danger of more harassment to do the impossible (wage-cuck), and have a little more money to eat better with.
>>
currently scrambling 6 eggs, will have on some sourdough and I may have a coffee and flapjack after
>>
>>78272589
>Even going into McD's is too expensive.
but their food is disgusting slop anyways. I feel like you are not missing out on much with this one, at least.
>>78272618
mhh I love sourdough. I plan to make myself some sourdough bread in the coming days.
>>
6 egg omelet w 1 camelized onion
Sweetened whole milk kefir
Organic blueberries
Carrots
>>
1lb of raw ground beef, a raw NY strip steak, and unsalted butter

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.