[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1714599269691569.jpg (82 KB, 736x880)
82 KB
82 KB JPG
>spent the summer getting railed by literal bbcs
>got my ass ate so hard by a guy i came hands free
>recently start dating a cute girl at my job who asked me out
>if she knew even a fraction of what ive done and what a whore i am she'd instantly lose all attraction to me
how do you cope knowing your gf wouldn't see you as a man if she knew your past?
>>
>>78272538
Well you're both transbian so chances are she's just as degenerate as you if not worse.
>>
>>78272538
>if she knew even a fraction of what ive done and what a whore i am she'd instantly lose all attraction to me
semi-related but I basically lost all attraction to a girl when she told me (after being defensive and hesitant) that her body count was fucking 20 (with both guys and girls, and that some were hookups and ONS, some were FWB, and some were relationships) and she's literally fucking 20 years old. guys literally never interact with BPD girls ok
also OP kill yourself for being a fag and niggerlover
>>
stfu retarded tranny faggot

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.