[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_6875.jpg (920 KB, 1290x1016)
920 KB
920 KB JPG
All those retards who jumped on the bandwagon for criticizing him just because he called out a person that happened to be trans are absolutely eating their words.

This guy deserves an apology from all those pedo defenders
>>
>>78272566
>He deserves an apology
No, trannies deserve death. They ruin everything they touch, its like a disease.
>>
File: Schedule.jpg (97 KB, 1080x1044)
97 KB
97 KB JPG
>>78272566
Nobody cares about e celeb drama pleaaaaaaaaaaseeee shut the fuck uuuuuuuuuuuuuuppp my goooosh nobody fucking CAREEEEEEEEEES
>>
>>78272582
the person who deserves an apology is sunnyv2 not chris from mr beast though
>>
>>78272566
Facts. I really wonder how MrBeast's success will be effected by all of this. He literally knew about all the weird things that Chris did but still vigorously supported him the entire time. I can imagine normies will be fine with it though because in their retarded ass words "he helps the poor in every video he's doing so much good for the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
>>
>>78273573
>Mr Beasts success
Who gives a shit? Hes rich, he can literally quit YouTube tomorrow and still have money in his account
>>
>>78272566
>how will the chris tyson situation impact mr. beast

likely extremely negatively as they were all aware of what was going in with chris behind closed doors and looked the other way for not wanting to be labeled "transphobic"
They could have easily exposed him for what he was doing but they likely what have still been called transphobic.
Honestly Chris gave the branding of mr. beast a herniated disc because defending and hiding an active pedophile is permanently associated with his band and personhood
it honestly goes to show the type of people that become trans or lgbt - self centered, attention seeking, petty, and downright evil people who are willing to use their own friends and even children to achieve an end goal.
I used to be bi curious and am no longer
nowadays i identify as asexual as nowadays i dont even find real people OR drawings attractive but i sont make it my personality because not wanting to have sex isnt really an abnormal thing. The average person doesnt going around dragging their knuckles thinking about sex on a 2 second basis so there isnt really anything to advertise.
But the fact that chris literally does not care that he struck someone elses name for their sexual fantasies and urges and the fact that this is a regular occurence among the transgender community honestly shows how evil the average transgender person is
>>
>>78273637
there is no worse feeling than someone working their way into your life only to betray you after ages of building trust.
>>
>>78272566
>Imagine how this guy feels right now
Imagine caring about some Jewtube faggot and his troon bff
>>
>>78273637
i never disliked trannies until i started lurking /lgbt/ and realized they're all deranged narcissists
whenever a tranny does something wrong you will never see them consider how the victim might feel, like MrBeast having his career damaged or a kid getting groomed. its always
>oh no life is going to get so bad for trans people
and most of them will defend grooming when it comes down to it. and say creepy stuff like "i wish i was groomed at 13"

which is why stuff like this keeps happening. Troons demand to be accepted & respected by society, but they also want a free pass to do whatever creepy disgusting sick shit their mental illness tells them to. and they will do it, even if it hurts their friends, their family, their coworkers, their partner, anyone. i'm really starting to hate them
>>
>>78273635
I meant it more as in if his channel will die or not. Kind of like how Travis Scott had a bunch of people get killed at his concert but he still went on to drop his most successful album ever. I guess some ppl are just too popular to be cancelled, no matter what to do. But if you don't give a fuck then you're free to not reply to my posts or this thread at all.
>>
>>78272566
This video aged like fine wine
>>
>>78273818
they usually go after the mentally vulnerable like autistics or children and use textbook manipulation tactics to put them in embarassing or humiliating situations to get there way.
Shit like announcing to everyone that you're gay and if you dont like it then leave, obnoxious situations like that in an attempt to corner you and take people out of your life.
>>
Bored of this pedo drama shit now desu
>>
>>78274140
they will never stick up for actual abuse victims so why should we stick up for them?
i just don't care what happens to em anymore. trump could put em all in camps for all i care
>>
uhmmmm Chris is her deadname, hello? her name is Ava, show some respect
>>
>>78274342
that's not what im saying at all.
I was just continuing to point out why troons are fucking evil.
>>
>>78274311
Seriously
What's even funny to me is all of this about Chris was known for years. It was on his Twitter and everyone could see it for years! But then some drama YouTubers needed some content and now everyone is losing their minds. The Internet is so gay now.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.