[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1702850276120.jpg (249 KB, 1024x1024)
249 KB
249 KB JPG
Previously: >>78263370

Ninth post. For another quoted summary:
>July 16th, 2024, 6:14pm, UTC+8, I watched a youtube video about a story that was written here. The link is https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FafKWAhreVQ [Embed] [Embed] [Embed] and a copy of the original thread is https://desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/75797752/#75797752

>In summary, the story anon writes describes how he and his childhood friend were separated for years after she got into a car accident when they were both twelve. After years, they reunited.

Yes, I'm still yelling into the vast void on the off chance that the original writer sees this, hoping to make contact with him. I've messaged you on reddit a few times, but if you don't remember your password, it won't matter. So if you're seeing this, it would be greatly appreciated if you drop me an email at
>vadenkr3tri8uti0n@gmail.com

Yes, I'm devoted to this seemingly futile endeavour. No, I will not stop.
>>
Yes, I know it might be fake.
Yes, I know that even if it's true, the original writer may not even see my threads
Yes, I know that I might never make contact.
Yes, I know that even if he made contact, it may be an imposter.

But I am not giving up. I'll either reach closure or die trying. Better to try and fail than not try at all.
>>
How could you even confirm someone is the original writer if he wasn't a tripfag?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.