[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

I don't know what it is. I know I'm a pretty sociable guy and will talk to practically anyone, guy or girl. And I always keep a positive encouraging attitude when I talk, which I suppose is why people like talking to me.

My whole social skills just involves asking open questions and being genuinely interested in what the other person has to say
>Cus 95% of the people I talk to love talking about themselves
But the main thing I've noticed is that women who are already in relationships are super flirty. Last girl I was chatting with, I just asked her about how she got into Azalea Banks. Simple shit, then she started rubbing my arm. Like yo, you have a bf and we were just having a conversation about music?

If it was a one off occurrence. I'd think it was just the one girl. But this is a common occurrence for most women
>Like shit. All I did was remember your name and remembered that you like a specific artist

So what is it about ME that attracts these kind of women the most? I'm genuinely stumped and I cant figure out the reason
>>
She already has a bf so you're safe to push limits with. Works the same in reverse. I was a disgusting subhuman until I got married. Then women would talk about masturbating, give me neck and shoulder massages, etc.. I think it's best not to ask why questions about women. Why is the devil bad? The, scorpion stinged the frog. There, is nothing more to it.
>>
>>78273129
OP, I'm more of a lurker on this board, but you and I? We're already brothers. Listen, fren: People like you because they hear you listening. They like that you have no obvious motives, or at the least, how your basic respect towards them feels natural and organic. You'd be surprised how many men can't just talk with girls without some sort of attraction being obvious to them. Also, you'd be surprised at how many women are not satisfied in their relationships. A lot don't even know it until after some time. Also, you sound moderately confident, at least confident enough to assume they're flirting with you. Confidence without bravado is a bravado of its own. If you want to know why they like socializing with you, look into "How to Win Friends and Influence People" by Dale Carnegie. I bet you'll find that your form of interacting with women fits many of the criteria for interaction from the book. I know that was the case with me.

Of course, the only difference between you and I is that I became a sex addict because of this, and have accidentally ruined several relationships, had numerous stalkers, and fallen into a path of sexual degeneracy to the point I've become the male epitome of "used goods" by the ripe and succulent age of a meager twenty-four years old.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.