[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

I remember once I tried to be cool so I smoked a cigarette and fucking threw up in front of my peers
>>
>>78273247
When I was in the mental hospital this guy gave me his cig so I smoked them both at once because I'm retarded. Ended up throwing up in front of 10 people
>>
File: 16759876345.jpg (233 KB, 850x1776)
233 KB
233 KB JPG
>>78273247
Everyone thought I was some psycho criminal for smoking pot even though I was the salutatorian of the high school. Where do you live where smoking cigs is still considered cool? Most people aged 14-35 right now are straight-edge as fuck.
>>
>>78273324
>niggerweed
Yeah jamal you're so cool when you laugh for no reason for 2 hours straight
>>
>>78273247
Happens to the best of us mate
>>
File: 1689765793452.jpg (69 KB, 719x960)
69 KB
69 KB JPG
>>78273329
I guarantee with absolute certainty that I'm whiter than you. Everyone smokes weed in 2024, man, it isn't even nigger shit anymore. It was never nigger shit; it technically came to the US first from Mexicans.
>you laugh for no reason for 2 hours straight
That's not what weed does. Have you ever tried it or did you just listen to all authority figures when they told you "drugs bad"? Even if this were true, are you implying that being joyful for 2 hours is a bad thing?
>>
>>78273362
>Have you ever tried it or did you just listen to all authority figures when they told you "drugs bad"
I don't "listen to all authority" I'm just self conscious enough at a point where I didn't fall for the weed meme in highschool like you fags did.
>are you implying that being joyful for 2 hours is a bad thing?
I'm implying that acting like a drooling retard is annoying.
>It was never nigger shit
It's either just straight up nigger shit or you're some imbecile westerner that got influenced by nigger culture.
>>
File: 18756879352.jpg (180 KB, 1242x960)
180 KB
180 KB JPG
>>78273414
>weed meme
What's the meme?
>>78273414
>acting like a drooling retard is annoying.
Again, have you consumed THC before? It does not make you drool nor act retarded. It's like your idea of pot consumption comes from Harold & Kumar films.
>>78273414
>you're some imbecile westerner
Yeah I'm American. Are you an inhabitant of the third world or just a European?
>>
i hate people that complain about the smell of cigarette smoke
>>
wow this thread is so full of faggots I thought I was on /lgbt/

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.