[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1631772304193.jpg (204 KB, 916x960)
204 KB
204 KB JPG
We had a great deal for nearly 10k years. Men worked and provided for women and in exchange they got a woman to marry, pussy and the guarantee that the children he pays for are his. Most men were happy with this deal but boomers had to fuck everything up. I would have a wife and children if I was born back then but instead I am an KHHV.
>>
>>78273687
Women have always had jobs along with men,only like the 1% of rich women werent working for most of history
>>
>>78273687
You should move to a Muslim country. I am considering Turkey myself.
>>
>>78273754
Women mostly only had small jobs around the house and helping during the harvest, men were the breadwinner. Women only had real jobs after the industrial revolution.
>>78273765
Implying the women there are anything different. Also I only like pale women.
>>
>>78273687
Dumbass foids threw away having a good family and husband so they can ride the cock carousel and slave away for billionaire Mr. Goldberg of a Fortune 500 company.
Women deserve all the fucking misery they get.
>>
>>78273992
You are the dumbest of niggers. When men were peasants and serfs, women had to do all kinds of work. When industrialization happened and men had to work in factories, women and children worked too. There has never been a period of time where most women are not working and being stay at home caretakers. You have been fed a bullshit cultural lens of a snapshot of American history that only the richest people experienced. Grow the fuck up.
>>
>>78274014
>You are the dumbest of niggers. When men were peasants and serfs, women had to do all kinds of work
Yeah house work like weaving, washing clothes, taking care of children etc. and assisting during harvest.
>When industrialization happened and men had to work in factories, women and children worked too.
This is what I said.
Still men earned most of the money.
>>
>>78273992
A very large amount of women throughout history were literal slaves
>>
>>78274158
>A very large amount of women throughout history were literal slaves
good
>>
>>78274158
>Can't have sex with random men and has to stay loyal to one man = slave
LMAO
>>
>>78274176
Its not a good thing as nobody should be put through slavery but saying that women did nothing is just kind of retarded from how much variety a society needs of jobs to function as well as there being SLAVES
>>
>>78274187
No like they were literally working in fields for no pay and shit are you retarded
>>
>>78274209
Men also had to work for no pay and had to die in wars so stfu
>>
>>78274219
Yeah obviously but like I'm just saying that everyone was doing labour

This is genuinely funny

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.