[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: shitpool.jpg (111 KB, 1080x383)
111 KB
111 KB JPG
That movie was shit.
>>
>>78273763
I was thinking of seeing it tomorrow. Did it really suck? There's a single opening showing today but fuck that I hate crowded theaters. I thought Deadpool 2 kinda sucked so.
>>
>>78273763 What made you think that movie could possibly turn good?
>>
>>78273819
Yes
>>78273889
I thought it would be like Loki season one and what dr strange in the universe of madness was supposed to be, but it was just a boring 2 hour long cameo.
>>
So its just a 2 hour long deadpool and wolverine movie huh
I had nothing else better to do tomorrow and I was really looking forward to watching this film, damn.
>>
>>78273960
here's a spoiler of the entire movie:

>he gets kidnapped by the tva
>they tell him they're going to purge his universe unless he finds wolverine
>a short compilation of him looking for wolverine
>the "hulk fight" scene is just a cameo where he appears for literally 2 seconds
>he brings back wolverine and they tell him they're going to delete his universe anyways and then they send them to the void
>few cameos with characters from marvel's failed movies nobody cares about
>they find profesorx's sister
>she teleports them out of the void and decides to destroy the whole multiverse for some reason
>she uses some tva machine or something
>they sacrifice themselves to destroy it by holding it's wires for like 10 minutes and then she dies
>turns out they survived it because they can regenerate
>the end

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.