[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_0341.jpg (81 KB, 736x778)
81 KB
81 KB JPG
I will engineer myself into the most attractive chad in history, i plan to use my knowledge in tech to create computerized model of the gene maps, which could be used to digitalize humans genes and simulate different outcomes in case of modifications, and use those results to apply those genetic modifications on human bodies. it is in fact possible (I talked Med students), the only issue as i thought and they pointed out is lack of funding and a bunch regulations that prevent those kinds of researches i didn't choose to be ugly, no one does. i might sound like a psychopath but its not who I want to be. Its because this world is a cruel motherfucking place and I NEED to take back my life (even though I never fucking consented to be born lmao, but the damage is done so...)
>>
While you're at it, the cure to aging is tangential to regain back that loss time being ugly. It's just cruel and unfair that our one shot of consciousness is spent living defective and low-quality.
>>
>>78273775
You don't sound deranged to me, I sometimes wonder if it would be worth dedicating my life to medical research, hoping I could aid in finding a way to prolong life greatly.

But the idea of doing so, and failing and having spent my life on it instead of something I enjoy keeps me from seriously trying.
>>
>>78273775
By the time you're done with such a project you'll already be old
>>
>>78273775
Can you do that except figure out how to change one's sex and turn me into a stacy?

>i might sound like a psychopath but its not who I want to be.
Anyone with more than a couple million in net worth is funding anti aging tech. All richfags want the same thing you do.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.